Chapter 39

Erica's POV

I woke up to the sound of hushed whispers and giggling.

"Ellie don't wake her!" I recognised the voice as Perrie's. My eyelids slowly fluttered open to see El and Perrie drawing all over Dani's face.

Chrissy's face looked like a small child's drawing. I threw a spoon at Eleanor,

"Shut up would you, I wanna sleep." She giggled and threw a sharpie at me.

"Well aren't you boring." I groaned and heaved myself up from the couch.

Somehow we'd ended up having a 2 week long sleep over with occasional twitcams because we were bored. We had a week left until the boys were coming home. It was already November! I can't believe it. This year had gone so fast and so much had happened.

Mum died

I moved onto The Carolina

I met Christina and Patricia

I met Niall and the boys

The ship was over taken by a revenge fueled freak,Kendall

We were dumped on an island

Kendall murdered Dad

I moved to London with Dani

Went to Australia

Met Zach's new boyfriend

Beth was killed in a car accident

I took Niall on an Australian date

Visited my childhood home

Beth's funeral

Came back to London

My year has been eventful, and I don't think I will ever forget 2013.

I wandered down the hallway towards my room which was now full of things that Chrissy had bought on her adventures around London.

She'd be spending Christmas and New Years with us before heading back with Patricia to The Carolina. The apartment was looking a rather lived in seeing there were 5 teenage girls living here with shopping needs.

Patricia was more than happy to tag along with us while we shopped till we dropped, or ran out of money. Whichever came first. The boys were more than happy to send us money to spend which kept us rather busy with social lives.

I had gotten a job working at Forever 21 as a retail specialist, much to the girl's excitement.

Dani was still working on small shows and the occasional concert that came to the O2.

Eleanor was still doing her modeling for Hollister.

Perrie would do the occasional promo gig for Little Mix but apart from that she was on tour break and hadn't started recording their new album yet.

Chrissy on the other didn't have a job and spent her days watching Jane Austin classics on the Hallmark channel and girly movies. She made the most of it seeing the rest of us weren't big fans of them, neither was Harry.

Last night we had done a Transformers marathon with Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and Indian curries. It amazed me how we all hadn't put on any weight. But I guess that shopping works that all off.

I dove onto my bed and buried my head beneath the comfort of my pillow and duvet. Dani and Chrissy's screams echoed through the quiet house.

I silently chuckled and tried to fall asleep, dreaming of my gorgeous, Irish charmer who would be back in 8 days. Excitement built in my stomach. 8 days until I can hold him, kiss him and love him.