Chapter 4

Erica’s POV

I fiddled with the heart pendant around my neck. It was one that my Mum gave to me when I turned 14, a family tradition. It would be something i pass onto my own daughter, shuld God bless me with one. 

I looked across the room where Niall was laying on the sofa staring at the ceiling. He had kicked off his shoes that were now across the room, his polo was firmly across his broad chest.

My chest was tight, he was fit. He looked towards me and smiled when he saw me staring at him. His smile lit up the room, and my heart, as cheesy as that may be.

Zayn was totally oblivious; he was in the bathroom fixing his hair. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a beach belted bird print summer dress.

Walking over to the bathroom, Zayn was still engaged in styling his hair.

“Hey Zaynykins, outta the bathroom now.” I said walking into the bathroom. He frowned,

“Fine.” He mumbled. I ruffled his hair as he walked out, his face was priceless,

“God dammit not the hair!” He screeched. I giggled as his obsession with his hair.

“Sorry darl’.”  I replied closing and locking the door behind me.

I turned on the water taps and pulled my hair up into a tight bun then stripped down.  I stepped into the water and let it run down my back. I stood there for about 15 minutes just enjoying the feeling.

I turned off the water and dried myself off and peered into the mirror. My skin isn’t the clearest, something i inherited from my Mother. Knowing there were 5 incredibly fit guys who, not to mention, were international superstars; i felt the need to dress it up a bit. 

To make an impression. 

I pulled the dress over my head and opened my make up cupboard, pulling out some foundation, blush and an eye pencil.

While brushing my teeth, I managed to pull a brush through my hair. I put a light coat of foundation on, splayed a little too much soft pink blush acoss my cheeks and then a thin layer of eye liner.

I pulled out my clear lip gloss and smiled into the mirror happy with my appearance. I left my hair in its natural curls, not wanting to have to try brush out any weird kinks later tonight. 

Now happy, I walked out of the bathroom.

Niall was sitting on the couch with my guitar playing  A Team by Ed Sheeran, it was my favourite song to play. It was me and my mum’s song.

I leant against the door frame with my eyes shut, nostalga hitting me like a 10 tonne bus. A sneaky stray tear ran down my cheek. but I let it run, i just stood there an enjoyed listening to Niall singing.

Damien’s POV

 It was almost 7pm and Erica was still a no show. I was seated with Patricia off to the side while waiting for Erica and her friends.

“Damien please stop drumming on the table she’ll be here soon. I promise.” Patricia said taking my hand and smiling.

I looked at my watch again, 7:00 on the dot. There was a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see my beautiful daughter’s face.

“Hey daddy, 7pm sharp like you said.” She said smiling.

I stood up and hugged her. I missed hearing my little girl calling my daddy. I held her at arms length,

“You look amazing Ez.”

“You don’t look to bad yourself.” I grinned. I looked towards her friends, there were 5 of them. They looked very nervous in their dress clothes.