Chapter 21

Hey everyone n_n

I have this amazing new plot twist for you all! I think yall will love it cause I sure do...

2 weeks later

Erica's POV

I woke up to find myself asleep between Louis and Niall. Louis was curled up against my side snoring quietly. Niall was on his stomach with an arm draped across my stomach, his face buried in a pillow. I slowly sat up and saw Zayn asleep at the end of the bed clutching tightly onto a pillow. I pressed my palm to my forehead, last night had been insane.

A bunch of teenagers decided to throw a big party in one of the nightclubs aboard the ship. Let's say Liam and I were the only ones who didn't get hammered. We had staggered back to the room at around 4am, and according to the bedside clock it was 1pm. I yawned and climbed over the sleeping bodies and went to Liam and Niall's room.

The door had been fixed since the kidnapping so it was fully private. I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks, sitting in front of me talking to Liam was none other than Channing Tatum.

"Afternoon Ezzy." Liam yelled from the sofa. Channing turned to face me and smiled. OH MY GOSH! Fan girl moment! "Ezzy meet Channing, Channing with is Niall's girlfriend Erica." Channing stood up and walked over to me, "Nice to meet you Ezzy." He gave me a hug, *le screams* Channing Tatum just hugged me and called me Ezzy! Life complete.

"Ez, You alright?" Liam's voice broke through my fan girling, I laughed. "Liam let me fan girl!" He and Channing chuckled as I walked over to the couch and sat myself on Liam's knees. He groaned, "Cheers babe." I wriggled my hips, digging my bones into my legs. He cried out, "Goodness Ez, you have a bony bum!" Channing laughed, "Niall's gonna get jealous." I rolled my eyes and leaned back on Liam, squashing him into the sofa.

He sighed in defeat and moved his head where he could still have a conversation. I zoned out as they started talking about Channing's new movie, whatever it was called. "Ezzy have you seen 21 Jump Street?" Liam asked me, my eyes bulged. "Oh my gosh yes! That movie is amazing!" Channing laughed, "Yea it was heaps of fun filming. Working with Jonah Hill and Johnny Depp was incredible."

I giggled, "I nearly died from shock when I realised Johnny Depp was the old guy. I chocked on my ice cream." Liam busted up laughing, "You really are Niall's dream girl." I blushed and grabbed a pillow to bury my face in.

"Yo Liam!Nialler is dying from starvation! We need breakfast, and coffee!" Louis hollered as he dragged a sleepy Zayn into the room. Liam pushed me off sending me sprawling across the floor. "Cheers Liam!" I yelled, which was muffled by the carpet. "No Erica! Superman will save you!" I heard Louis yell before I felt my body be lifted off the ground and thrown onto the bed.

I sat up groaning to came face to face with Niall who was grinning. "Morning babe." He greeted me with a small peck on the lips. "Morning Mr-I-got-a-hangover-from-having-11-standard-drinks." I replied with a smirk. His eyes grew large, "I had 11 standard drinks? No wonder my head hurts." He groaned and collapsed onto the pile of pillows.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my head between his shoulder blades."You're really comfy you know that!?"I murmured against his warm skin. His body shook as he chuckled, his head turned so I could see his face. "Cheers babe."

"So you guys wanna head down to the gallery and get some food? Or are you gonna stay on the bed and just not move?" Louis sassy voice interrupted. I rolled my eyes and sat up staring at the smirking Doncaster boy. "Sure Lou I'll come. I need to talk to Dad anyway. You comingNialler?" He mumbled something inaudible and heaved himself up off the mattress.