Chapter 16

Erica’s POV

After eating the biggest meal I’ve had in days, I decided that a shower was definitely needed. I walked into the bathroom and was lucky enough to find it vacant. A pair of strong arms snaked around my waist and a pair of lips pressed against my neck.

“Morning beautiful,” Niall whispered into my ear while continuing to press gentle kisses on my neck.

“Morning, I need you to leave so I can shower.” I felt him smirk and he turned me around to face him,

“Not until I get a morning kiss.” Before I could protest he pressed his lips to mine, preventing me form talking. I felt him smile and then broke away.

“Now, go shower. You smell.” He said, I gasped and whacked his arm.

“You are mean. Leave!” I said pointing towards the door. He pouted,

“Fine.” He slowly walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I sighed and locked the door, just in case Harry or Louis attempts anything. After searching the cupboards for a bar of soap, I managed to find one under the stack of towels. There were several piles of towels in the room; they obviously wanted us to keep hygienic. I stripped and stepped into the now steamy shower. The water droplets felt incredible against my skin. All the muck and dirt that had been ground into my skin was being washed away.

The colour of the water that was going down the drain was a disgusting brown. I didn’t realise how much dirt and old skin cells had built up during the past few days. I lathered my skin with the soap and sighed at the feeling.

My legs felt disgusting; they were in desperate need of a shave. I stepped out of the shower and gasped at the cold air. I wrapped a towel around me and searched for a razor. Luckily there were several stored in the vanity above the sink. I rushed back into the warmth that the shower provided. After a quick shave, I braved the cold and got dressed into the only clothes I had, my pyjamas.

I pulled my fingers through my tangled hair and decided that there was nothing else I could do for m appearance. A knock at the door startled me,

“Ez you nearly done?” I opened the door to see that nearly everyone was gone.

“Where is everyone?” He gave me a small smile,

“They’re moving us all. Apparently there is something that everyone on board is required to attend.” I felt a smile light up my face,

“You mean I get to see my dad?”

He shrugged,

“Dunno, maybe.” I smiled,

“Let’s go then.” He took my hand as we walked into the hallway where everyone else was. I doubted that anyone noticed that we weren’t there. We were split into 5 groups; thankfully I was in the same group as the boys and Chrissy.  We were lead to the highest point of the ship. It over looked the deck with the lawn bowls lawn was.

We all merged into two groups, split down the middle by an aisle. The deck below us started filling up with people, the other guests who were still with their loved ones. I was standing beside Niall up against the railing. We could see several of the VIP’s standing off to the side surrounded by a line of guards. From here I could see Katy Perry. I then saw my Dad being lead towards the front of the crowd.

I nudged Niall, “I can see my Dad.” He wrapped his arm around my waist,

“I don’t think he can see you babe.” I nodded but still smiled, at least he was safe.

“What do you think they’re planning to tell everyone?” I whispered, he shrugged,

“Beats me. He could be saying this was all a joke or that he’s planning on taking over the ship. You never know.” I nodded and rested my head against his shoulder. He pressed a soft kiss against my temple.