Chapter 12

Niall’s POV

 I sat on the bed with Louis looking through twitter on Liam’s laptop. So many people were asking me to do a twitcam, but it wouldn’t be the same without Liam or Harry.

“Let’s do a twitcam. It’ll take our minds off things for a while.” Louis suggested as he logged into livestream.

I nodded and lay down on my stomach; I grabbed my phone and tweeted, ‘Doing a twitcam with @Louis_Tomlinson! Come join us...’ Soon enough the twitcam started,

“Vas happenin’!” Louis yelled trying to mimic Zayn. Several tweet popped up in reply.

“So Nialler and I got bored and decided to do a twitcam!” He said before reaching over the laptop to retrieve his ringing phone.

“Crap its Dani.” He shot me a worried glance,

“tell her.” I mouthed, he nodded and disappeared outside onto the balcony.

“Then there was 1.” I said to the screen.

“I’m bored, send me some questions guys. Maybe some dares too...” I grabbed a packet of chips from beside the bed and tore the packet open.

 “@_NiallersArmy_ how do you eat so much and not gain weight?” I laughed.

“I have to go to the gym a lot to keep it off, but I have a high metabolism which helps. Love the name by the way.”

 “@imvashappenininzaynsroom where are the other boys? Zayn is shopping cause Lou and I ate all the food. Louis is outside on the phone to Dani,” I debated whether to tell people about Liam and Harry. I decided not to so it didn’t cause any concerns with the fans.

“And Liam and Harry are playing hide and seek with Erica and her best friend around the ship. They’ve been gone for about 3 hours now.” I smiled, my response seemed believable.

 “xPaulways_watchingx play us a song on your guitar. My guitar is currently broken, some jerk broke the strings. But I’ll go grab Erica’s. Let’s go attack her room.” I picked up the laptop and walked out of the cabin and into Erica’s.

 “This is the lovely Erica Mitchell’s room. As you can see it is a mess, cause she is a messy person.” But only the boys, Damien and I new the real reason why it was so messy. I walked over to where her guitar was sitting and sat the laptop on the bed.

“What shall I play for you?” I asked while strumming random chords.

There were many different song requests popping up on the screen. Many Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Cher Lloyd and some of out songs were requested.

“Wow so many to choose from. Um, how about Give me Love by Ed Sheeran?” I started strumming the familiar chords, Ab, E, Badd9 and repeat.

Give me love, like her

Cos lately I’ve been waking up alone

The pain splatter tear drops on my shirt

I told you I’d let them go

And that I find my corner

Maybe tonight I’ll call ya

After my blood, turns into alcohol

No, I just wanna hold ya