Chapter 17

Niall’s POV

 I saw her body go flying through the air and a loud thump as her body made impact either the wall or the floor in the hallway. I screamed and ran for the door. The man who had taken my Erica was standing in the doorway.

“What are you doing?” I yelled, I was angry and worried. The sound her body made as it came in contact was heart wrenching. The man shoved me hard enough that I fell backwards and hit the ground.

Pain soared up my spine,

“Get away.” He roared and with that slammed the door. Liam ran over to where I was, it hurt, a lot.

“Niall you ok?” I shook my head,

“Help me up man.” And he did. I managed to get onto my feet. My tail bone was killing me; I really hope I hadn’t broken anything.

“Come on Niall, let’s go get you sorted.” He led me over to where Harry was nursing Louis head, who was still unconscious. Chrissy was beside Harry rubbing his arm trying to calm him down, he was crying and begging for Louis to wake up.

Zayn was loosening Louis shirt and checking his pulse. Liam made me lay on my stomach so he could check for bruising on my back. He began gently prodding my back, I flinched in pain.

“I think you’ve bruised your tail bone Niall. Nothing to major, you’ll be fine.” I’m so glad Liam took those first aid courses that Simon suggested.

 Erica’s POV

I woke with a loud, painful pounding in my head. My eyes slowly pried themselves open. I was instantly blinded by a harsh light. It took several moments for my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked around to see 5 other girls my age around me.

All but 1 were awake. Christina was no longer here, hopefully she was with Harry. I sat up and slumped against the wall. I groaned in pain, my body was covered in blood and bruises.

 I tried to think back to what happened last night. The last thing I remember is seeing Niall’s terrified face as the masked man flung me out the door. I heard Niall scream, then darkness. I couldn’t remember anything else.

The girl beside me groaned and scrunched her face in agony.

“Chloe what’s wrong? A different girl asked, the girl name Chloe shook her head.

“I don’t know. I feel like I’ve sat on a bed on knives.” She groaned again. Her friend rushed over to support Chloe.

 The inside of my thighs were bruised and bloody. I gently rubbed the deep purple marks, wincing in pain as I went. There were several cuts and gashes across my legs and my stomach, they burned like the pit of fire in hell.

 A man opened the door, slamming the wood against the wall shaking the room. All bodies in the room jumped in fright. He walked towards the girl who was unconscious on the floor. He carefully lifted her but then threw her over his shoulder.

“All of you, out.” He commanded his voice loud and rough. Somehow I managed to pull myself up off the ground. The pain in my legs increased and made it impossible to move without pain soaring up my body.

The man lead us into the hallway and towards the rooms where we had been kept. He opened a door and shoved 3 of the girls into the room, leaving me and the unconscious girl. He swung open the door to our room. I heard whispering before I was able to be seen by anyone within. They were scared about what was going to happen next, so was I.

“Move, now!” He commanded before pushing me through the door. I landed on my knees from the impact. I groaned as my body collided with the hard floor. I heard the other girl’s body make impact with the ground. The door slammed shut, leaving me shrouded in darkness.