Epilogue

When I was a little girl, I always pictured myself as a Doctor, a Vet, a teacher, or maybe even a superstar. Wanting to help people had always been in my blood, I wanted to be a role model for little girls like I was.

I wanted to get a graduate diploma from high school, go to university, maybe date a few guys and get married, have a couple kids and live my life surrounded by the people I loved. 

I didn't count on losing my Mother in a car accident, or to have my Father to be shot dead by the man who hated him more than anything. No one could have prepared me for that, it as honestly the hardest time of my life.

All my plans flew out the window at that stage. I knew that once I left that ship, I would just be Erica Mitchell. The girl who had fallen in love with a superstar and a 17 year old orphan with no family to turn to.

I had never pictured myself to be living with a member of the worlds biggest boyband, a guy I met only weeks before my Dad was shot dead. I didn't expect him to be the only reason I had to live.

But the biggest surprise of all, we fell in love. To have him propose to me was a bigger shock. My dream of finding a partner and getting married came true. 

~~~

"Hello London!" Screams echoed through the O2 arena. I was standing beside Paul between the stage and the front row. 

"As this is the last show of the tour, we're gonna change this up a bit. Tonight, we're gonna perform any song you request as an encore. So get onto twitter now and tweet us your preferred song choice! You have 2 minutes, GO!" Harry threw his water bottle in the air, spraying the entire front row and myself, as he yelled out go.

The crowd was soon a mad flurry of movement as girls tried to connect to their 3G and tweet the boys. Niall jogged over to the edge of the stage and sat down beckoning me over.

"Hey there gorgeous," He grinned kissing me softly wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I kissed his forearm,

"You're all sweaty, gross." He rubbed his sweaty forehead against my neck,

"But ya love meh!" I squealed,

"Niall get off. That's disgusting."

"I'll save you Erica!" I heard Louis yell before Niall was pulled off me. I looked up to find the pair wrestling on the stage laughing loudly. Zayn whooped before jumping on top of Louis' back.

"Dog pile!" Liam shouted before he and Harry joined in. Paul laughed next to me,

"Now look what you've started."  Niall finally managed to escape, sitting beside me sweating even more than before,

"Thanks for that babe, i'm gonna be all bruised tonight." I rolled my eyes,

"Toughen up mate, it wasn't that bad." He shot me an oh-really look.

"Wasn't that bad? I'd like to see you survive a One Direction dog pile." My nose scrunched,

"Ew, i'd rather not have sweaty bodies piled on top of me." Paul gripped Niall's arm,

"Go get on stage, its been 2 minutes. Management won't be happy." Niall pouted kissing my softly before skitting off to where the lads were crowded around Liam's phone.

"The most popular vote is..." They all dragged out the I teasing the crowd.

"Up All Night!" The electric guitar riff began and so off they went, prancing across the stage like the 5 lovable dorks they were.

~~~

"Honey I'm home!" Niall sang as he walked through the front door of our London townhouse. He and the lads had gone out for drinks to celebrate the end of another successful tour.