CHAP2-TORONTO

BELLA'S POV:

I have been staring at the ceiling for almost an hour now. The memory of last night's nightmare kept flashing in my mind. I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes.

I got on my feet and went straight to the bathroom. I gasped looking at my reflection in the mirror. I looked disheveled, my eyes were bloodshot from crying too much. I sighed wiping my face with my palms. A shower would be good now.

I stepped into the shower. The hot water touching my cold skin made me feel better. Showers are my mood elevator, taking me higher and make me feel my calm nature return.

ZACK'S POV:

I heard the door slamming shut. I peeked through the hallway and saw Bella walking towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Bels!" I greeted her doing a little dance. "Good morning Zackie....umm" she paused looking around. I raised an eyebrow waiting for her to continue. "Where is Princess?" she took a bowl from the dishwasher.

Just before I could reply, Laura opened the front door and stepped in. "Hey, Bels...I went for walk....how are you feeling?" she eased her shoes off with her feet. "I'm good," Bella poured some milk and cereal into her bowl. Laura nodded glancing at me.

"Okay. Bucket head can you load all our bags in your truck," Laura smirked at me hopping on the kitchen counter.

LAURA'S POV:

Zack stomped off to the parking lot with a scowl on his face. Bella burst out laughing when she heard the front being slammed. "Why did you do that for...be nice Princess," Bella scooped a spoonful of cereal.

Once she noticed my facial expression became serious, she swallowed. "Do you want to talk about last night," I saw her stiffen. "Only if you want to," I added. "Ummm...I don't feel like talking about it...maybe another time but not now," she lowered her head avoiding my eyes.

I eyed her as she started to ignore me and use her phone. I sighed knowing very well she dreamt about her past last night. I would say it was not her first time but every time I try to get her to open up to me about her nightmares she would just shut me up. 

She is a hard shell to crack.

BELLA'S POV: 

The dull blues of the sky were devoid of clouds, wind, and any hint of impending thunderstorms. The whole drive was just plain. In truth, everything around me felt lifeless and plain. 

The radio wasn't playing but just a soft tone, the lyrics of  "Make You Feel My Love"  dwindling to an almost inaudible whisper. I rubbed the palms of my hands against the leather wheel feeling the coldness from the air conditioner.

"Almost there 1 hour more," I murmured to myself looking at the rear mirror. 

Zack's truck was behind me.

I sighed turning on my Bluetooth and played Adele's Playlist for the next 1-hour drive. I love long drives but driving to Toronto didn't excite me. Ever since Noah gifted me this Mercedes Benz AMG A-Class I always take myself for a long drive. 

But this one right here was just boring and a pain in the ass.

"Well, no one brings their belongings that can fit a whole fudging house for a long drive for it to be fun!" I whisper yelled to myself gripping the wheel hard until my knuckles turned white. 

I took a deep breath just wanting this drive to be over so I can take a nap because sleep solves everything.

After suffering from my own thoughts for almost four hours, I finally parked my car in the driveway and got out of my car. Laura and Zack walked towards me glaring at each other. I swear they always fight like an old married couple.

My legs wobbled from driving for almost four hours. I would say Toronto was beautiful but I didn't really see anything because Noah wanted us to drive straight to his house. I sighed mentally telling myself I can look around by myself tomorrow.

"We are here guys...this my new house," Noah pointed to a house no a bungalow. Pretending to like his new bungalow"Alright....where is my apartment....let's go there," I told him not caring if I sound rude. Honestly, I just wanted to see my apartment and take some rest. He hesitated for a while glancing at Hunter.

"No you guys are staying here for three days...your apartment will be ready to check in next Monday," he scratched his head looking everywhere but me. "Okay.Princess...Zackie let's get inside," I grabbed both of their hands and pulled them with me. At this point, I was fed up and don't care anymore. 

There goes our Noah, telling me my apartment is ready to check in this morning. Now telling me it is not.

We entered the bungalow looking around. It was huge for three-person but I guess he doesn't know what to do with his money anymore. It was also fully furnished.

That's what happens when you are a cardiologist and your husband is a popular businessman. Money won't be a matter anymore.

"DUDE! THIS IS ENORMOUS," Zack roamed around the kitchen and living room. 

"Don't go around there....your childish ass might break something," Laura crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. Zack glared at her and opened his mouth to say something. Before he could say anything Noah came inside. 

"Do you guys like my new property?" Noah grinned at us. "Yeah," we said in unison proceeded to walk away.

"Wait I need help from you guys," he jogged to the kitchen signaling us to follow him.

(DONE EDITING CHAPTER 2)

Thanks for reading!