CHAPTER 33- FINALS II

TW: YOU STILL NEED HOLY WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ROSE'S POV:

Bella pulled my hand out and stood up. I felt cold at the sudden loss of contact. She pulled her pants down along with her panties completely and threw them to the side. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down letting it hit the ground. I was anticipating what was going to happen next.

She straddled me back again and started to grind her wet core on my d*ck. She felt so warm and slick. We both were whimpering at the feeling so I latched on her nipples to keep myself quiet though I failed miserably. I wanted her to be comfortable and I don't want her to do all the work at least not for now.

So, I carried her to the sofa nearby and placed myself in between her legs. I positioned my tip against my hole and slowly felt myself sink inside her. I kissed her and started to move my hips slowly. Our moans were muffled by the kiss even though Bella struggled to kiss me back. I was praising her on how good she feels and how beautiful she is. I kept going until I felt her walls tightened around me and she was struggling to keep quiet. A few more strokes later, I came inside her breathing hard and keep on pushing myself deep inside her because of my intense orgasm. 

I pulled out and cuddled her. "I missed you Bella. I was going crazy without talking to you," I said sadly while pouting. "It's okay Rosey just 3 more weeks, I promise it will be alright okay? Now take me to Noah's will you? I'm free today since I finished my revisions yesterday. I will be at your home for a while I need to clear up some doubts. I might sleepover since today is Friday," she said while wiggling her eyebrows. Clapping my hands excited, I twisted her nipple playfully. "OUCH!" Bella slapped my shoulder.

I feel like I'm finally home....................

(THE STORY IS GOING TO FINISH SOON GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)(PLEASE VOTE)(THANKS FOR READING AND PRAY FOR ME. MY RESULTS WILL BE OUT SOON)