CHAPTER 29-PARTY II

ROSE'S POV:

Stepping out of the shower, I wiped the fog of the cold mirror with my bare hands. Somehow, the cold mirror seemed to bring me out of my thoughts. The shower session did not ease anything because I started thinking about Bella and Mira. What if Bella chooses Mira instead of Me? I was getting so possessive and jealous over a small matter.

I sighed while staring into my reflection. I looked upset. No wonder Bella looked so guilty. I wrapped myself in a robe and went out. There was no sign of Bella in our room, she must have gone to Laura's room. I saw her wearing a wine-red dress when she was here. It was simple yet looked amazing on her.

I brought a wine-red shirt too so why not wear it? I love to match with her. I quickly got dressed so I wouldn't be late to the party. I wasn't in the mood so I wore the shirt with a pair of jeans. The party is at a nearby conventional hall anyways. Nothing fancy. 

Bella's dress:

Rose's outfit:

Rose's outfit:

BELLA'S POV:

We were sitting in Mr. Smith's car since he brought his 7-seater. Zack sat beside him while Penny and Laura sat in front of us. Leaving me and Rose to sit at the behind seat. I know this was Penny's idea because it seems like she knows about me and Rose. She smirked at me too. Ugh, must be Zack and Laura's doing. 

But deep inside, I feel glad that I can sit with her. I looked at her in the corner of my eyes and she was staring at the window with a blank expression. Her face was emotionless. Even though she seemed upset she still looked flawless. I loved the way her skin glowed and how cute she is by wearing a matching colored shirt with my dress. This was torture because she is so distant towards me whenever things like this happens and I don't blame her I would have reacted the same way if someone did that to her on stage. Giving in, I laid my head on her shoulder and put my face in the crook of her neck. Mr. Smith can't really see us since it was really dark so I don't have to suppress my actions. 

She smell so good like her cologne is a perfect combination of vanilla and flowers. I felt myself relaxed when she put her arm around me and rested her hand on my waist pulling me slightly closer to her. She was so warm and cozy. I felt her nuzzling her nose in my hair and inhaled my scent. I love when we are like this. I love it when she's like this. We just sat there in silence until we heard 'we are here' coming from Zack.

I quickly pulled away from Rose and hopped off the car. Rose was smiling at me until it quickly faded away when her eyes noticed something behind me. OH MY GOD! I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

I turned around my body still tensed. "Hey beautiful," there stood Mira with a small bouquet. She was wearing a suit with red shirt. I mentally slapped myself because this is going to look so wrong in Rose's eyes. Why does Mira wore a red shirt. F*CK!

I took the bouquet from her hands and faked a smile. She grabbed my arms and started to pull me with her. Looking back, I saw Rose with hurtful expression flashed across her face and she just walked in slowly with Mr. Smith while keeping her head down. I saw Laura, Zack and Penny giving me a pitiful look. I sighed sadly, trying not to let the dreadful feeling consume me. I want to get over with this night and tell Mira that she will only be a friend to me. After that, I will make it up to Rose when we are in our room. I want her to know that I will be hers no matter what.

(GUYS YOU WILL BE NEEDING HOLY WATER SOONNNNNNNNNN.)

(THANKS FOR READING GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL)