CHAP6-UNIVERSITY

BELLA'S POV:

Something was touching my face. I groaned opening my eyes slowly. The sunlight peeking through the window burned my eyes. 

Covering my eyes, I tried to touch what was on my face. "EWWW!" I pushed away Zack's foot that was on my face. 

"You look, pretty Princess," Zack murmured still sleeping. Is he dreaming about Laura? Well, I don't care this bastard just laid his foot on my face. 

I glared at him and hopped off from the bed. This is why I hate sharing a queen bed with three people. 

I stumbled on my way to the bathroom still feeling sleepy. In conclusion, I took a shower and got ready for the day. I got out of the bathroom looking at both of my best friends snuggled close to each other. I giggled wondering how cute they are together. 

I slid my phone in the pocket "WAKE UP...BUCKET HEAD...PRINCESS WAKE UP!" I slapped their faces making them jolt. Both of them sat up groaning and rubbing their eyes. "BUCKET HEAD! You go first," Laura said groggily kicking him off the bed. 

I rolled my eyes at how the first thing they do is fight. I shook my head and went outside of the room. "Princess!" I heard Zack saying something behind the closed door.

"Good morning, Bella" Noah greeted me while brewing his coffee. The whole kitchen smelled like coffee. Ugh, I hate coffee! 

"Morning," I said sitting at the kitchen counter. He eyed me " Today you guys have to go to the university to get the details about your classes." I sighed grabbing a toast that he made for himself. "You can also look around this town," He said taking a bite of his toast. "Okay," I chewed looking around searching for Hunter and Ariel.

"Hunter took Ariel to the daycare..We are busy today," Noah said checking his time. He stood up and cleaned his leftovers "Alright, I have to go now.....Be careful and have a good day," He flashed me his million-dollar smile and went outside. A few seconds later, I heard his car drove away.

I got up and grabbed myself a cup of milk to drink. 

"WE ARE READY!" Zack came out of the room doing a catwalk. Laura grimaced at him.

"Zackie don't be too excited Noah wanted us to visit our university," He pouted his lips. "And also he said we can look around this place," I told him sipping my milk. He grinned at me.

Long story short, we ate our breakfast. Now, we are on our way to the university. If you don't know Noah's bungalow is in Aldwinckle Hts, York University Heights which is only a few minutes away from our university.

Zack parked his truck and we got out. We saw a signboard showing the direction of the reception. This university is enormous so it was kind of hard to find the reception. The parking lot itself was huge. It also looked very well maintained. The building was modern.

Finally reaching the reception we saw a tall lady. She was typing on her computer. After sensing our presence, "Hello, I'm Mrs.Coop...how can I help you?" she asked nicely.

"We are here to get the details about our classes. We are the newly transferred students from Edmonton," Laura said handing her some paper copies. She took it and checked them.

 "I will email you the details and you guys have to take an extra class this year because of the transfer," she paused. " We already informed this to Mr.Noah Williams," she continued checking a file.

As always, Noah didn't say anything about this to us.

"Okay, can we email what are the extra classes we are going to take later?" Laura questioned her. She smiled and nodded signaling it is okay. "Mrs.Coop email us the list of the choices we got for the extra classes too," Laura requested. "Alright," she smiled going back to what she was doing.

We thanked her and went back to our truck.

As we were walking towards the truck, " Your brother didn't tell us anything about the classes," Zack looked at me. Opening the door, I said " You know how he is...I'm not surprised anymore in other words I'm just fed up." I wore my seatbelt taking a glance at him.

"Let's not talk about that right now...how about we go look around our neighborhood," Laura said adjusting her sunglasses. I sighed lowering my head.

At least that sounds fun.