CHAP18-CONVINCE II

BELLA'S POV:

"Hey Pumpkin," I heard a gentle voice that sounded familiar. But everything was bright so I couldn't see who it was. I stood up as I felt a presence in front of me. I rubbed my eyes, looking at her clearly. Tears started to fall down involuntarily. I saw her. It was her. I never thought I would see her again. 

I hugged her not wanting to let go. I sobbed quietly as she rubbed my back. "I love you, Nana. I missed you," my lips wobbled. "Shhhhh...It's okay. I'm here now," she ran her hands through my hair. It was my grandma. She was real. She still smelt like cinnamon.

After a few minutes, I calmed down. I looked at her face. She still looked beautiful. Even though her skin was slightly wrinkly she was stunning. She smiled at me showing all her teeth. My lips tugged upward still taking in every inch of her face. Fearing she will leave me again and I couldn't see her anymore.

"Pumpkin," she took my hand in her caressing it slowly. She always calls me Pumpkin. I nodded signaling that I'm all ears. "I know you are having a hard time now. I promise it will be okay. You can't push away everyone. Especially not when they are trying to help you," she said giving me a small nod. I swallowed as my heart became heavy. 

"We spent all our time together. Sharing our laughs and sadness together. Having each other's back when we are down. It was a fun journey..." she paused tucking my loose hair behind my ear. She continued, "You know right all the good things in life must come to an end eventually. There's no such thing as forever. It's about how many memories you make while it lasts longer. Life would be boring if there's no end Pumpkin." She chuckled still looking at me. 

She was right. Hearing her say this made me feel better. I genuinely smiled at her. "You're right Joanne. Thanks." I winked and hugged her halfway as she was sitting beside me now. 

"You should do it. You should join the competition. Ariel wants you to join," she said. My eyes widened, "Where's Ariel?" I asked looking around desperately to see my little angel. "She's alright. She's not here. But I have to go now. It was nice seeing you again Pumpkin. I love you," she proceeded to hug me. "Rose is a good one," she whispered and disappeared before I could say anything. 

I jolted woke up. Looking around I was still in the same room. I sighed remembering what Nana said before she left. Ignoring the thoughts, I stood up started to wander around the room. It was odd that I have never seen this room yet. Well, Noah didn't tell me anything about this room.

Suddenly, a big box caught my attention. Nearing the box, I opened it. I saw the guitar Nana bought me for my 16th birthday. I totally forgot about it but Noah kept this. My hands felt the smooth and shiny surface of the guitar. It was still fresh as new. I carried the box to the living room.

I took that out and sat down. My finger strummed the guitar. I automatically realized what song it was. I cleared my throat and shifted to sit more comfortably. I started to sing the lyrics. 

"Train Wreck"

Laying in the silence
Waiting for the sirens
Signs, any signs I'm alive still
I don't wanna lose it
But I'm not getting through this
Hey, should I pray, should I pray
Yeah, to myself, to a God?
To a savior who can...

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum
Home, still a home, still a home here
It's not too late to build it back
'Cause a one in a million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I would take those odds

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

You can say what you like 'cause see, I would die for you
I'm down on my knees, and I need you to be my God
Be my help, be a savior who can

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these reckless words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

ROSE'S POV:

"Nothing bad happened Noah. Just a small argument. I will take care of her," I hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket. I'm wearing baggy pants and a shirt. Knocking the door, I opened the door, and surprisingly Bella didn't lock it. 

I was nervous for some reason. What if she doesn't want me to be with her. Stop it, Rose! She's your student.

I wiped my now sweaty palm and went my way to the living room. 

(don't forget to vote. next chapter soon. thank you!)