CHAPTER 38- TRUTH HURTS II

TW: THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS GRAPE, SA, AND TRAUMAS. SKIP IF YOU DON'T PREFER READING THIS.

NOAH'S POV:

I heard faint sobs coming from inside.

Hunter rang the doorbell again. The door creaked open slowly revealing Bella. Her face was red and wet from tears. Her eyes were bloodshot red. It was obvious that she was crying.

Looking surprised, "Oh you guys are back? Welcome home," she tried to sound excited but failed miserably. We both stepped inside noticing Rose standing there awkwardly. It looks like she was crying too. She looked horrible not in an ugly way but she looked disheveled. Both of them lost so much weight. They both awkwardly stood there without glancing at each other. Raising my eyebrows, it quickly clicked to me so my suspicion was right.

Hunter cleared his throat trying to get my attention. He squinted his eyes to clear up the tension.

"So what happened Bella? You don't have to hide anything from me. Hunter and I know that both of you are into each other. I've seen you kiss Rose. I let it slide because you seemed happy and whatever this is make sure to not do anything until  you graduate which in 2 months," I finished my sentence witnessing both of their mouth hanging low.

BELLA'S POV:

I was shocked when I heard what Noah said. No wonder he never questioned me about hanging out with Rose a lot before finals. I cleared my throat trying to say something but quickly got stopped by Rose. We all sat at the kitchen stool while Hunter brought us all some coke.

Rose begin to explain everything while glancing at me a few times," Well, Bella and I liked each other after Ariel's passing....". I swallowed the lump in my throat my eyes never leaving my brother and Hunter to look at their reaction. Noah had a smug look on his face. I realized Rose stopped talking and stuttered. As much as I'm upset at her I hated seeing my Rose like this. So, I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze to encourage her. She gave me a small smile and continued, "We liked each other so much and we kept our relationship a secret. We decided to start dating once Bella graduated. Everything was going as planned until Emma umm....you can consider her as my friend. She was there for me when no one was. She treated me like a human being despite knowing that I was born an intersex. At first I thought she was a good person but it all turned upside down. Emma started to show her real face. She would spike my drinks and take advantage of me. She assaulted me s*xually. I tried to stop her but she spread the news of me being an intersex at York's. Everyone started to assault me verbally at work including students. So, I didn't dare to do anything I was scared. I didn't tell Bella what kind of monster Emma is because I was scared of losing Bella. I was afraid she would think I'm disgusting. Recently, Emma took pictures and videos of me and Bella being intimate. She blackmailed with those videos and forced me to have intercourse with her. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want Bella in trouble I don't want her to get suspended especially when she worked so hard for her degree. So, I forced myself to save Bella's life. I know this doesn't justify the pain I caused Bella. I have so much feelings for her and please don't think I took advantage of your sister Noah. I'm extremely sorry."

I wiped my tears away, hearing those words destroyed me. I didn't know Rose did all this for me. A part of me was relieved that she didn't cheat on me but another part of me was feeling pain at the thought of my love being forced and abused by a monster. I squeezed her hand trying to make her feel better because now her fresh tears were streaming down her face. I wanted to hug her so bad but not in front of my brother. So I gave her a reassuring smile.

"I understand. I'm not judging you guys. I've never seen my sister happy in a long time, Rose. She seems genuinely happy with you by her side. My opinion doesn't really matter as long as my sister is happy. I'm glad you guys didn't want anything serious until she graduated. I'm so sorry on what you've gone through Rose. You don't deserve it," Noah said shakily while gazing at Rose gently. My jaw was hanging low, I've never seen my brother like this. He sounded like he actually cared about my feelings. My heart was happy. I shakily thanked him and noticed Hunter's spacing out.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. Noah nudged his arm and Hunter opened his mouth to say something. "I'm so sorry about what happened Rose. I like seeing you and Bella together. It's something I wished for because I saw my sister in law happy after a very long time. I think I can help you on this.....can you show me a picture of Emma? I will take care of the videos and pictures," he said. Rose quickly fished out the phone from her pocket and showed a picture of Emma. She looked a bit older than Rose but whatever I already hate her so much. I will slap this b*tch.

My thoughts quickly vanished when I heard Hunter gasp. "That's Kim...,"he whispered in disbelief....   

Wait...who is Kim? Isn't she Emma?