CHAPTER 40- TALK

BELLA'S POV:

I dragged Rose to my bedroom and closed the door. She hesitantly followed and sat on the bed. I sat facing her and put my thoughts into words. I caressed her cheeks and smiled at her gently. She leaned into my palm exhaling a shaky breath. "I understand everything now. I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to explain everything to me. I'm extremely sorry for not communicating well enough with you. I acted childish. I didn't know you went through all that for me. I'm sorry, love. I will never leave you okay? I'm yours and you're mine. Thanks for never giving up on me. I-.....I....I love you my little Rosey," I whispered the last part almost inaudible. Tears escaped my eyes, "I love you so much more, sweetheart," Rose whispered back her cheeks wetting my palm.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. It felt like I was love, touch, Rose deprived for years. Nothing felt more right than this. She kissed me hungrily as if I'm just her dreams and she's making sure I'm real. She never broke the kiss for air. This felt incredible because I was touching her all over.

After the kiss, we talked about what are we going to do with Emma. Well, Hunter told us that tomorrow Angelo will be here. Rose started to get nervous but I distracted her by showing her a few eye catching thing.

Will they get rid of Kim aka Emma? Read and find out................

(TWO SHORT CHAPTERS GUYS BECAUSE THE STORY WILL BE COMPLETE WITH A FEW MORE CHAPTERS)(VOTE OKAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)