CHAP3-NEW NEIGHBOR

BELLA'S POV:

"Hold this," Noah handed me two wine bottles. I looked at him wide-eyed thinking that he was offering us the wine.

"It's not for you... it's for the neighbor," he waved his hand leaning on the kitchen counter. "Then why are giving this to me?" I asked him rolling my eyes. "Go and give that to our neighbor," he stood up pushing us towards the main door. 

"Why do we have to do this?" I asked him carrying the wine bottle and glanced at the bungalow next to us through our porch. I couldn't understand why he insisted me to do this when he could do it by himself.

He cocked his head in my direction giving me a look that meant he was about to give a lecture to me. I just don't get it who does this?

"We're their new neighbor. We have to be polite and nice. I'm busy with your apartment matter now so you have to go instead of me, okay." his phone started to ring. He attended the call and went on his way inside.

This neighborhood gives me some sort of weird vibes and I don't want to get to know anyone new. I just don't do social things.

"Let's go Bels...I'm excited to see the neighbor," Zack dragged me towards the bungalow. "Wait for me Bucket head!" Laura yelled at us trying to catch up. I rolled my eyes at how dumb and childish my friends are.

In a swift moment, we were standing in front of the door. The door opened before Zack could ring the doorbell and I saw a woman.

She looked like she was in her late twenties. 

She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin.

She had glossy skin that practically glowed under the sun when she stepped outside.

A set of dazzling angel-white teeth gleamed as she smiled at us.

Her enticing, constellation blue eyes gazed at me over her pinky heart-shaped lips.

Her lovely tresses of golden-brown hair were flowing in the wind.

Realizing I was gawking at her, I quickly regained my composure and cleared my throat. "Hello, my brother is your new neighbor. He is kind of busy now so he wanted me to pass these wine bottles to you," I tried to say in a calm and unhurried voice. Her facial expressions turned surprised.

"That's so nice of you guys. Would you like to come in?" She took the bottles from my hands. I felt some kind of electricity when her fingers accidentally traced mine. 

Her voice was like melting honey.

Laura nudged me getting my attention. It's not my fault the neighbor is such a distraction. 

"Ummm...I'm sorry we are quite busy because we just moved in. Thank you for the offer maybe another time," Laura told her nicely but the woman's eyes roamed my whole body. For some reason, I was blushing so hard. Oh God, I'm such a creep!

Then, she thanked us once again and went inside left us standing alone. It's been so long since I was actually interested in someone after 'her'.

 I sighed running hands through my hair when the memories of 'her' popped in my head. 

I don't think I can handle another heartbreak anymore. I can't catch feelings over someone I just met. I don't even know if she swings that way.

 I sighed rubbing my sweaty palms deciding to go back. There is no use to think about this anymore.

All of the sudden, I felt someone yanked me.