CHAP7-LOOK AROUND

BELLA'S POV: 

"Okay...I think this is the mall," Laura said checking the maps. After a long fight, Zack and Laura finally decided to come here to the 'Yorkdale Mall'. 

It looked very luxurious. It was also huge but not very crowded. I can tell that this is a kind of mall that only rich people come to. I believe this is the largest mall around here in Toronto.

"Let's get in," Zack turned off his engine. We hopped off the truck and went inside. 

The cold air instantly hitting our faces when we stepped in. I was in pure awe looking around the mall. There were a lot of stores like CHANEL, DIOR, BURBERRY, GUCCI, JIMMY CHOO. There were like 34 different luxury stores, 84 apparel stores, and 51 food stores. Yes, it is a huge mall!

"Zack...Bels...let's go to the apparel stores first and then we can go to the food store," Laura said pointing to the UNI QLO clothing store.

It was so fun to spend money. We ended up spending too much money on clothing and footwear. Spoiled rich kids that what you call us but it's been months since we went shopping together. So we got a little too excited. 

"Man, I'm so tired," I plopped on the chair. We chose a restaurant to eat at and it was 'Jimmy The Greek'. Zack carried all our stuff and ended up dropping them. So Laura went to keep them in our truck. I looked at Zack practically drooling looking at the menu. 

"What do you want to eat Bucket head?" I mocked him knowing only Laura calls him like that. Glaring at me, " I'm going to have Chicken Souvlaki with some iced lemon tea." I nodded waiting for Laura.

Finally, Laura came in and sat beside me.

The waiter smiled at us. Well, at Laura.

"What would you like to eat this evening?" he asked politely. "We would like to have chicken souvlaki, gyros, and chicken fillet," she paused looking at the menu "For the drink, we will just have water please," she said smiling at the waiter. He bowed and stepped back.

"Princess, I wanted an iced lemon tea!" Zack whispered yelled at Laura. "Next time, you order on your own," she said squinting her eyes at him. I sighed thinking why am I being friends with these two monkeys. 

The waiter came back with plates of food. It smelled heavenly and my stomach started to grumble. 

I started to dig in my chicken fillet. It's a dish with marinated grilled chicken breast with some greek salad and potatoes. The food was so delicious and the price was not too bad. 

After paying the bill, we were ready to go home. 

Walking to the parking lot we saw a lot of cars being parked since it's almost night now. We jammed in our car all the way through back home. Stepping inside the house it felt so warm and comfortable. 

Just then, I felt someone hugging my legs. Confused looking down I saw my one-year-old niece Ariel. I squatted down and hugged her "My little angel, I missed you." "Mama," she kissed me. That's how she calls me. She is the apple of my eyes. 

Kissing her forehead, I carried her all the way to my room. "Why are wasting your money buying so many things?" Noah questioned. 

Before I could close the door he stepped in. "I just need new clothes to wear...my classes are starting in two days," I said playing with Ariel. He nodded and took Ariel from me saying "It's nap time for her." 

I sighed letting her go. "Tomorrow we are going to check in your apartment," He said stepping outside and glanced at my friends who were about to come in.

I laid on the bed closing my eyes. A small sigh escaped my lips.

(1 more chapter and the love story will begin!!!!!!)