𝟢𝟥

"hi stays!" hyunjin cheered happily

he was feeling a little bored today and he decided to talk to stays cause he missed stays a lot.

"so how has everyone been doing, ah i've just been so bored and i missed stays a lot today so i wanted to talk to you~"

hyunjin ran his fingers to his hair and winked at stays.

you know, to kill stays.

hyunjin then got close to the screen as he tried to read the comments that stays left. someone of them were weird, cringy, nice, mean, and funny.

(send help to stray kids for having to read the amount of weird ass comments vlive stays leave them.)

"hyunjin, what's with you and bangchan?" hyunjin read the comment out loud. he laughed a little before answering.

"i don't know, bang chan is hot." he said in english making international stays swoon over his charming accent.

the comments flooded with stays freaking out over him. some even said that they'll play it on repeat at their funeral.

hyunjin laughed at some of comments finding stays funny. he didn't realise how much power he has on teasing stays.

literally he can just push his hair back and stays would forget how to breathe.

damn, i didn't realise how much of a clown we are.

"who's your celebrity crush? hmmm, daddy chan." he said while doing a lip bite.

yes, a lip bite. leave me alone.

he then started to recommend songs, he played some slow chill songs to set the mood until he played "i dont want to admit" by chan.

"yes everyone let's all cry today because we're bored." hyunjin said as he leaned back and dramatically clutched his chest as he fake cried to bang chan's voice.

"i-i t-this is so b-beautiful i feel like im gonna evaporate listening t-to h-his voice." hyunjin said between "sobs" as he flicked his nonexistent tear away.

in the middle of the vlive hyunjin had a notification.

daddy chan: im watching ur live right now
daddy chan: ure dramatic

"OmO YeOrObUN! chan hyung texted me! he loves me so much." hyunjin cheered. while waving his phone quickly towards the camera.

the live went on for an hour and all hyunjin talked about was kkami, chan, and chris.

....

stray kiss

child
someone stop
hyunjin hyung from
blasting i dont want to admit
pls

daddy thighs
that was hyunjin?
i thought a stay broke into our house.

dandy
its hyunjin.
hes streaming rn

babie
i mean mans got priorities
and his priority is bang chan
😩✊

squirrel
felix just say u do that too
and leave

babie
I GENUINELY LIKE THAT SONG
LEAVE ME ALONE
>:(

daddy chan
what the fuck

sam
omO
hi daddy chan🥵😩

daddy chan
uh
hi..?
what's going on?

child
hyunjin hyung is blasting
i dont want to admit
its late and am tired :(

babie
pls ure so cute

daddy chan
oh
then tell hyunjin to turn the music down

daddy thighs
come home
this mf is currently fake crying and
praising ur voice
ARE U SURE THIS IS STILL A JOKE.

daddy chan
yes and
i still have no idea what is going on

squirrel
no but fr hes "crying"

squirrelno but fr hes "crying"

SO PLS COME HOME🥲

daddy chan
im otw.
seen

....

(stray kids rn

(stray kids rn.)