𝟧𝟧

"FELIX DO NOT GIVE JISUNG THAT APPLE JUICE!"

felix looked up at chan, and then looked down at jisung who was practically giving him puppy eyes. felix shrugged and drank the apple juice instead walking away from the living room.

jisung looked up at felix, with a look of betrayal. chan sighed a sigh of relief and walked to sit next to jisung on the couch.

jisung glared at chan hard, because he took his precious apple juice. chan looked back at jisung with a disgusted face.

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"i hate you and your tiddies."

"what?"

"you took away my apple juice." jisung said as he crossed his arms and pouted. chan rolled his eyes and teased jisung by giving him hugs and smiling like a kid. jisung looked like he regretted sulking.

minho then joined in and hugged jisung. jisung smiled and giggled seeing his sleepy boyfriend clinging onto him.

"my baby.." minho mumbled.

"hyungieee you're both heavy get off!"

"nooo~ gotta stay close to my pretty baby." minho complained. chan laughed and hugged jisung tighter. now jisung was sandwiched between two doms.

"hey! no one invited me to this cuddle party? i'm literally the best at cuddles." felix said as he jumped in to join cuddling jisung. jisung groaned and giggled at the impact.

changbin walked over and gave them a soft hug nuzzling on felix's back and hummed. seungmin joined in and kept a big grin on his face as he laid on chan's back. jeongin yawned and joined mext to seungmin.

"hey! why leave me out.." hyunjin said as he leaned on the door frame.

"come here!" jisung said. hyunjin smiled bright and jumped towards the cuddling pile making everyone laugh and groaned.

chan looked at everyone, seeing their bright smiles. he looked at jisung and minho, seeing how happy they were to be next to eachother in this cuddling session. no matter how annoying jisung can be, chan would always care for the boy and seeing minho taking care of him warms his heart.

he saw the bright smile on felix's face as he nuzzling on someone's chest. he remembered how sad changbin was thinking that felix didn't like him, and how he wouldn't ask for hugs. but now, he's hugging felix's back with comfort.

seungmin and jeongin looked completely happy, as they were giggling and playfully complaining about the weight.

he then landed his eyes on his baby boy. his beautiful hyunjin. his prince. his everything. he saw how happy the boy was, he has a genuine smile on his face and his eyes was formed into crescent moons.

he felt at home, and seeing hyunjin smile and happy made him feel peace. he loves the boy so much he would do anything for hyunjin.

maybe he doesn't have to go back to australia.

because when hyunjin is there, he's at

home.

....

skz.hyunjean✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.bang, skz.jiji, skz.felticks and millions of others
skz.hyunjean. i'm home. this is my home.

#straykids #is #8

3 comments

author y'all look sexc ngl. delicious.
skz.hyunjean✔️ yo you gave me access to chiddies.
author i know im so hot for that😩

fin.