𝟤𝟤

stray kiss

daddy chan
yo changbin and jisung
why is it taking you guys so long?
i just asked for bread.

triangle
idk i feel like i'm missing an important item.

daddy chan
then what are u missing

triangle
OH I LEFT JISUNG AT THE SUPERMARKET-

daddy thighs
bring my boyfriend back
before i literally chop u.

triangle
YES SIR!

daddy thighs
....

sam
minho with his sir kink like:
🤪😫😩😳
dick go up

daddy thighs
STFU

triangle
pls don't get turned on by that

....

"HAN JISUNGGGGG!!" changbin screamed catching the attention of old ladies and staffs, one girl even glared at changbin making him look down.

well i'm sorry if he disturbed your shopping, but don't ever glare at seo changbin.

changbin ran all the way to the back, he saw thay jisung was on a pole, and dancing like a stripper.

oh please help me.

jisung was doing turns and tricks that even changbin didn't know he could do. he looked at jisung shocked, as the staff was trying to get him down.

changbin wished he didn't came back for jisung and just pretended that he wasn't a part of stray kids.

he wished that they weren't even idols at this moment.

how the fuck did jay why piss put 8 horknee gay teenagers in a group.

"han fucking jisung." changbin said getting jisung's attention. jisung stopped spinning and just clinged onto the pole like a fucking koala.

"oh hi changbin hyung!" jisung said happily.

changbin's head was down and his fist was clenched. he looked up at jisung with the scariest face.

it was kinda funny because of his height.

sorry.

"please get the fuck down." changbin said with a stern voice. jisung shrugged and got down anyways he waved at the clearly pissed staff and skipped happily to changbin.

"let's go home, i miss minho hyung."

"i'm telling minho to punish you tonight."

"even better."

....

skz.inn✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.changebin, skz.jiji, skz.linooo and millions of others
skz.inn a big fuck you to changbin hyung for making minho hyung punish jisung. i want to unhear the sounds that is from my room. MY ROOM. THEY'RE FUCKING IN MY ROOM.
#cancelchangbin #🦊

567.890 comments

skz.changebin✔️ he embarrassed us at the supermarket BE THANKFUL.☹️😤
skz.inn✔️ i hope both of sides of ur pillow are warm tonight.
skz.inn✔️ i hope ur tiktok fyp refreshes in the middle of a good tiktok.
skz.inn✔️ i hope u never grow and stay 167 you short ass
skz.changebin✔️ THAT WAS A LOT OF AGGRESSION- 🤨

skz.jiji✔️ BRO PLS ITS MY ROOM TOO-
skz.inn✔️ OKAY BUT PLS FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE😭 I WANNA HAVE A NORMAL CHILDHOOD😭

skz.linooo✔️ sorry lol.
skz.inn✔️ OH I HOPE PPL WILL FORGET U HAVE 3 CATS
skz.linooo✔️ THATS EVIL- ☹️
skz.inn✔️ ITS VALID.

....
(hehehe)