𝟥𝟤

"time to go mates!"

"time to go mates!"

"please do not ever call me mate again." minho replied to chan.

chan laughed and opened the door for them to go first. he really said, let me open that door for ya. chan did a head count to make sure no one was left behind and just like always he stayed at the back of the line.

hyunjin was in front of chan, as chan tiptoed and and wrapped his hands around hyunjin's shoulders. hyunjin smiled and leaned down to kiss chan's veiny arms.

their manager got their bags as they waited for their car. hyunjin, chan, jisung, and minho was in one car while seungmin, jeongin, felix, and changbin was in one car.

and no minsung was not seperated.

you're welcome.

"yo if anyone touches me on the airport i'll-"

"i'll dropkick them." minho cut jisung off.

"what?"

"i don't want anyone touching you except me, even when chan hyung touches you i wish i could box him. but he's a fucking kangaroo in disguise. i don't fuck with that."

"hey! i'm not that scary!" chan said

"okay calm your backyardigans character looking ass." minho said.

i agree with him, chan does look like one of the characters, austin. he looks like austin.

castaways. they are castaways-

"what if a kid touched me?"

"even better, dropkick a child, to make your mind unwild." minho said clearly finding kids annoying.

chan facepalmed before he looked to the side to see hyunjin sleeping with his plushie in his hands. chan smiled before leaning down to kiss his cheek.

hyunjin smiled in his sleep, and went back to dreamland. chan literally felt like crying because hyunjin was so cute.

in hyunjin, we cry

we sob.

our tears are for hyunjin and hyunjin only.

....

skz.linooo✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.bang, skz.hyunjean, skz.felticks and millions of others
skz.linooo chan looks like this purple bitch right here

#리노는기여어 #bangchan #is #a #backyardigan #please #help.

800.000 comments

skz.bang✔️ fuck you
skz.linooo✔️ do i look like hyunjin to you my gosh people are forgetting my name🙄

skz.hyunjean✔️ this is a picture of my boyfriend that should be confidential pls take it down.
skz.linooo✔️ your boyfriend can choke🕺
skz.hyunjean✔️ HE CHOKES ME FIRST🤰😩😩

skz.felticks✔️ i fucking hate that it actually looks like him.
skz.linooo✔️ why?
skz.felticks✔️ our team leader is a fucking backyardigan😭
skz.bang✔️ Y'ALL ACT LIKE MY ACTUAL NAME IS AUSTIN OMFG

....
(i watched the backyardigans too much as a child bye-)

(in bangchan, we simp. hard.)