𝟢𝟩

"okay i fucking know what i'm doing!" chan said

him, jisung, and changbin was now at the recording studio. they were now taking a break from trying to produce and come up with lyrics for their new song.

jisung and changbin kept grilling him about this joking thing with hyunjin. hyunjin made it clear that all of this was just a teasing thing but chan thought that it wouldn't last long.

but it has been weeks and the younger was still playing this game. and in all honesty chan was kind of breaking himself but he didn't want to stop this.

"hyung, you know you're just hurting yourself right?" jisung said. changbin nodded agreeing. they were both the only people who knew about chan's crush.

"i know."

"then why are you still doing it?"

"i don't know."

"bullshit because i know." changbin said.

"okay what do you know, triangle." chan mocked

"fuck you."

"yeah, yeah."

changbin rolled his eyes as chan bit his sandwich while having the coldest face that could possibly put. jisung was just there. wishing that he could escape.

"i know that you're still doing this so you can feel complete with the feeling of hyunjin being clingy towards you."

chan stayed silent. that was it. that was why he's doing this.

"also because you have a daddy kink." jisung said casually.

changbin choked on his drink laughing as chan's ears turned red while threatening to hit jisung with a pillow.

"you guys are mean." chan fake pouted.

"awww hyung is angry, here's a binnie hug to feel better~" changbin joked as he jumped towards chan giving him a hug.

chan laughed at the younger's behavior as he could see jisung taking a photo while making a disgusted face.

....

skz.jiji

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.bang, skz.changebin and millions of others
skz.jiji this is so gay i can't-

900.789 comments

skz.hyunjean why y'all taking my mans😤
skz.jiji changbin had ur mans first 🥰

skz.bang just say u wanted the hug and leave 🙄🤚
skz.jiji if i wanted a hug from u i can just open vlive 🧍‍♀️

skz.changebin 👁👅👁
skz.jiji 😩👉👌🤰
skz.changebin JISUNG-

oli.london this could be us u know @/jyp
skz.jiji honestly y'all can have eachother 🤨

....
(jyp oppar x oli london🤤)

(some of y'all need therapy bye)