𝟧𝟦

*yawn*

*yawn*

chan woke up first with the sun hitting his face. he looked down to see his beautiful boy, hyunjin. his arms and legs wrapped around his body and his face was hitting his chiddies.

chan tiddies.

whoever named it that, nice job.

chan smiled and kissed the boys forehead. hyunjin smiled in his sleep and nuzzles his face closer to chan.

chan looked at the time to see that it was 10:00 am. he heard something coming from the kitchen assuming it was jisung.

because, well just because.

chan looked back at hyunjin and gives hyunjin ticklish kisses to wake him up. hyunjin stirred and whined while tightening his grip on chan's waist.

"time to wake up baby boy~"

"nooooo i wanna be in your arms forever." hyunjin said as he pouted while nuzzling his face on chan's chest.

correction: tiddies.

his tiddies.

"you can be prince, but you have to wake up. it's not good waking up late." chan said as he giggled.

"fine, but let's stay like this for a while."

chan nodded and kissed hyunjin's forehead. hyunjin smiled and looked up at chan puckering his lips.

"can i get a kiss please...?"

chan chuckled and nodded, he leaned down and kissed hyunjin's lips softly. hyunjin pulled away and buried his face back to his boyfriend's tiddies.

"channie?"

"yes baby?"

"do you love every part of me?"

"of course i do."

"even my cute dick?" hyunjin said with puppy eyes. chan sighed and held onto hyunjin tight, and shook his head.

"yes, even your cute dick."

"yay! same i like every part of you too but i like your tiddies."

"my tiddies?"

"yes, i wanna suck them."

chan laughed and kissed hyunjin's forehead. usually in the morning, hyunjin wouldn't make sense. he would say things that could confuse the fuck out of chan.

but that was still cute to him.

everything about hyunjin was cute to chan.

hyunjin then whined and grips on chan's shirt. chan looked worried and played with hyunjin's hair.

"what's wrong baby."

"i'm hungry."

"okay then i'll make you breakfast okay?"

"noooo don't leave me."

"hey, i'll be back i'll just be cooking breakfast okay? now you can sleep in or just lay in bed like a little prince."

hyunjin pouted but nodded anyways

chan sat up and walked towards the kitchen. hyunjin hugged the pillow and played with his phone waiting for chan to make breakfast.

chan was correct, jisung was there eating a bowl of cereal with minho. chan greeted them and went to grab eggs.

"hey hyung where's hyunjin?" jisung said.

"oh he's in our room, he's particularly spoiled today and well, i like treating him like royalty."

"whipped."

"okay? like you aren't for minho."

"no i'm whipped for something else."

"what is it?"

"deez nuts."

"leave."

....

skz.jiji✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.bang, skz.linooo and millions of others
skz.jiji y'all i just got kicked out from the dorms🤣🤣🥰🥰

#skz #loves #me #somuch

789.877 comments

skz.hyunjean✔️ WAIT IS THAT WHY URE NOT HERE TO EAT CEREAL WITH ME?!?!?
skz.jiji✔️ YOUR KANGAROO LOOKING ASS BOYFRIEND KICKED ME OUT FOR A FEW HOURS😥😥😥😥

skz.bang✔️ do not make a dn joke ever again and i mean it 🥰
skz.jiji✔️ okay papi🙄🙄
skz.linooo✔️ i hate it here.

....
(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT NEXT CHAPTER LAST CHAPTER BESTIES THANKS FOR ENJOYING THIS BOOK :,)

(h20: just add water 🥺🥺)