𝟤𝟦

"i have to calm down before i start nervously twerking right here right now

"i have to calm down before i start nervously twerking right here right now."

hyunjin was shitting bricks. he was nervous about this performance, he had no idea why. he was feeling so overwhelmed with the thought of him being perfect.

hyunjin was pacing back and forth, he was so nervous about the performance. while jisung was checking his ass in the mirror once again.

i mean,

thicc king?

seungmin was taking mirror selfies, preparing to bless our feeds with his face. felix was with jisung, slapping his ass and looking at the mirror.

yes today we are with the skz 00 line.

they are not feeling like a psycho today.

"do you think one of them is bigger than the other?"

"no i don't think so but one feels harder than the other." felix replied

"oh my god do you think i have butt cancer?"

"jisung, no you don't, you're just a twink."

jisung felt relieved, somehow felix calling him a twink felt nice. honestly what the fuck.

"baby boy?"

hyunjin looked up at the door hearing the familiar voice amd nickname from a male. he eyes lit up at the sight of the australian male, chan.

"channie hyung!" hyunjin shouted a little, not wanting to disturb everyone else in the dressing room. hyunjin launched himself to hug chan making him stumble a bit.

"woah! go easy there hyun."

"sorry hyung, i'm glad you're here."

chan chuckled and reached down to ruffle hyunjins hair, hyunjin bent down to hug chan's waist making his head laid on his chest.

"are you ready for the performance?"

chan said as he sat down on the couch when hyunjin pulled away. hyunjin pouted a little and looked down, wringing his fingers.

"yes, i think? i'm kind of nervous."

"don't be! you're gonna do great, it's gonna be okay. don't think too much, you just have to do it okay?"

hyunjin nodded feeling a little bit now that chan is here. today they were performkng wannabe by itzy. he wanted to do a good job.

"boys it's time for your performance!"

jisung looked confused.

"we're not the boyz tho?"

"he meant your gender jisung not the fucking group oh my fucking god."

....

skz.hyunjean✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.felticks, skz.jiji, skz.bang and millions of others
skz.hyunjean today's stage was so sexc i hope stays enjoy it! 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤰

#straykids #LoveStay #squirrelass #jisungsabitch #felixcanrailme #ohwaithesabottom #seungminsupremacy

890.000 comments

skz.felticks✔️ we're gay purr🥵
skz.hyunjean✔️ yes we are dicks are delicious.
skz.bang✔️ what a glow up, from saying dicks are weird to delicious im so proud 🥲

skz.jiji✔️ why are you bullying me in the hashtags😭☹️
skz.hyunjean✔️ idk for fun👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

skz.minnie✔️ u bitches embarrassed me.
skz.hyunjean✔️ ure just too boring 🙄

....

(i am going literally insane, i need hyunjin back-)