𝟣𝟤

"i swear to god jisung if you don't stop complaining about not seeing minho's dick

"i swear to god jisung if you don't stop complaining about not seeing minho's dick."

"what, what are you gonna do about it huh?"

"i will literally make kkami pee on your fucking cheesecake." seungmin threatened.

jisung huffed and leaned back down on the couch.
he then sighed heavily and pouted. he was so horny for his boyfriend's dick.

"but i just wanted to see his cute big pee pee. i just want to be blessed with his shining dick."

"that's it. hyunjin i'm borrowing kkami."

seungmin then sat up and went to hyunjin's room. hyunjin looked confused but let seungmin enter anyways. jisung speed runned to catch seungmin's ass before he can ruin his food.

"NO DONT YOU DARE LET THAT DOG FUCKING PEE ON MY FOOD."

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MINHO'S DICK THEN."

"FINE!"

jisung stomped his way out of hyunjin's room and went to minho's room to find the older and locked the door.

seungmin should start packing bags.

because jisung will not be limping. but he will need a wheelchair.

seungmin sighed and sat on the sofa. hyunjin then joined in with kkami, he sat down next to seungmin while grabbing the remote.

"can we watch a disney movie?" hyunjin said

"uh yes of course."

"yay! wait, channie hyung!" hyunjin called out.

he wanted to watch this movie with chan too. he is slowly getting comfortable with the older's presence.

he was also needing it daily.

but he doesn't like chan that way.

haha. he's lying to himself. let him be.

chan walked out of his room and found hyuniin laid down on the couch with kkami on his lap. seungmin was next to him hugging a pillow.

"hm?"

"watch this movie with us please." hyunjin said as he signalled seungmin to scoot over so chan can sit next to him. seungmin rolled his eyes but did it anyways.

because seungmin is hyunchan #1 supporter.

chan shrugged but agreed. he sat down on the couch and hyunjin immediately put his head on his lap making him in a diagonal position.

chan smiled and looked down, he started to run his finger through hyunjin's soft hair as hyunjin got comfortable.

throughout the movie, chan was focused on hyunjin as hyunjin was focused on the movie.

and seungmin was there, throwing up inside. but also squealing.

seungmin was completely content and comfortable until he heard jisung moaning through the door.

and that's when all hell breaks loose.

"h-hyung s-slow down p-please."

"OKAY I'M LEAVING FUCK THIS."

seungmin then stormed out the door as hyunjin fell asleep and chan was laughing softly not wanting to wake him up.

i guess, this is daddy life chan.

....

skz.minnie✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.jiji, skz.linooo, skz.changebin and millions of others
skz.minnie hey y'all i am in need of a place to live or even better give me an advice on how to kill a squirrel please 😙😛
#승스타그램

30.799 comments

skz.jiji✔️ SHIT U HEARD THAT😩
skz.minnie✔️ YES AND IM RIPPING UR VOCAL CHORDS OUT FUCK U

skz.linooo✔️ i told u u need to pack up😙
skz.minnie✔️ ure a bitch
skz.linooo✔️ no im just gay👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

skz.changebin✔️ THOSE MOANS WERE JISUNGS? I THOUGHT IT WAS A DYING RAT😭
skz.jiji✔️ FUCK U TRIANGLE
skz.bang✔️ @/skz.minnie pls take me with u😊

....
(IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS STORY.)