𝟥𝟢

"i hate you

"i hate you." felix said to minho.

"for the last time i'm fucking sorry." minho said feeling a little guilty. felix crossed his arms and sat on the couch.

"what's going on?" chan said as he heard the ruckus on the living room. minho just rolled his eyes, getting mad at how dramatic felix was.

"i made felix mad."

"how?"

"HE LET ME WATER THIS FAKE PLANT FOR A YEAR." felix shouted getting angry.

"I SWEAR IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL-"

"NO YOU KNOW HOW CONFUSED I WAS ON WHY THE PLANT STAYED THE SAME SIZE?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD FE-"

"OKAY YOU BOTH STOP!" chan shouted getting angry at his two bandmates arguing over a small problem.

the members then went silent, when chan gets angry, it was scary. bitch looked like one of those kangaroos that box.

and minho does not fuck with kangaroos.

no no no.

"okay, now minho say sorry to felix nicely this time."

minho rolled his eyes but said sorry anyways.

"sorry felix for lying to you and making you worry about the plant." minho said.

felix looked up and smiled softly just for this stupid argument to be over.

"it's okay hyung, sorry for overreacting." minho nodded and went down to pat felix's shoulder. chan smiled at the action.

"good, now hug."

"fuck no." minho said as he tried to walk away, but frlix caught up quickly and hugged him from behind giggling like a baby.

"ahh! let go! save me!" minho said.

"no~ we have to make up~" felix said as he wouldn't let go of minho. minho tried to get out of felix's grip but he failed and he walked to his room and sighed with felix on his back.

jisung saw and joined his bestfriend to cuddle minho. now minho was sandwiched by two bottoms.

nice life minho.

....

skz.linooo✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.jiji, skz.felticks, skz.bang and millions of others
skz.linooo i complained about them hugging me and now they left me. i'm sad.

#ideservebetter #minhoishot #jisungisnot #jisungiscute #andheisabitchtoo

688.900 comments

skz.jiji✔️ felix is a great hugger 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
skz.linooo✔️ a-are you breaking up with me? 🤨
skz.jiji✔️ WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM I-

skz.felticks✔️ you should've not complained now i can't stop hugging jisung 😤
skz.linooo✔️ it was getting hot-
skz.felticks✔️ that's a you problem.

skz.bang✔️ my children ☺️
skz.linooo✔️ you sound like gollum stfu

....
(thicc king.)

(what if i told you that this book is ending soon?)