𝟤𝟥

"fuck i can't sleep

"fuck i can't sleep."

hyunjin mumbled as he turned around on the bed unable to sleep. there was so much on his mind since tomorrow he was going to do a stage with the 00 liners.

there was so much anxiety on his mind, is he going to perfom okay? will he remember the choreography? will his singing be perfect?

hyunjin always strives to give more than people expected. he wanted to exceeds everyone's expectations.

he always does, so i don't even know why he's nervous but let a boy panic if he wants to.

he needed a hug at this point, he needed comfort. he hugged his plushie that chan gave him one time but it wasn't enough.

he decided to go to the older's room. not caring that minho was probably there too. he walked quietly, tiptoeing afraid of waking seungmin up.

he then opened the door to chan's room, seeing him in bed with his phone in his hands, chan looked up, smiled seeing hyunjin, but the smile quickly faded, into a worried expression.

he saw that hyunjin looked tired but he couldn't sleep.

"hey baby boy, why are you still up?"

hyunjin rubbed his eyes and walked towards chan.

"can't sleep."

"oh? why not?"

"i'm feeling stressed about tomorrow. c-can i sleep with you?"

"sure you can jinnie."

"thank you i just need comfort right now."

chan nodded smiling, he patted his bed for hyunjin to sleep there. hyunjin climbed onto the bed and put the blanket over him as he turned to the side facing chan, he purposely went lower than chan to look shorter.

he guided chan's hand to his waist pulling him into a big spoon position. chan cuddled with hyunjin as they tried to sleep. chan then stroked hyunjin's long locks.

"tomorrow is going to be okay jinnie, you'll do good, you'll be perfect, because you are. you truly don't know how perfect you are."

he whispered while stroking hyunjins hair. chan's wirds and his warmth calmed hyunjin doen, he smiled softly before feeling sleepy and his eyes already closed.

chan also felt sleepy as they both feel asleep with eachother's warmth present om their sides.

....

stray kiss

daddy thighs
jisung ure sleeping
with me tonight

hentai legs
why?

daddy thighs
hyunchan is gay.
we cant lose.
and also i miss u

hentai legs
okay hyungie!
whatever hyungie wants i'll obey

daddy thighs
good

child
pls get a fucking room.

childpls get a fucking room

seen

....
(justice for eye n.)

)