𝟥𝟧

"yo lets join the mile high club hyung

"yo lets join the mile high club hyung."

"uh-"

"please don't i beg of you." chan pleaded.

jisung pouted as he looked at minho with puppy eyes. the one that minho couldn't resist. but he resisted because he doesn't want kangaroo chan today.

he was traumatized by chan being angry. it was terrifying. he almost shitted himself and he doesnt want that today.

"let's not hannie, we can play when we arrive i promise." minho said. jisung pouted and looked down but nodded anyways.

they stood in line to go to their airplane. hyunjin stood behind chan and back hugged the leader as he  buried his face on chan's neck.

"hyung, m' sleepy." hyunjin said sleepily.

"i know but you can sleep on the plane, your booth is next to mine." chan said.

hyunjin nodded and let out a hum. he couldn't wait to sleep in the plane for some reason it's really comfortable.

also because it was first class.

of course it was gonna be comfortable. the fuck.

when they got into the plane they went to their seats. suprisingly all couples were in the same seats.

felix sat down and put his seatbelts on. he then grabbed changbin's hand and put it on his cheek as he smiled and kissed it.

"hyung's hands are soft."

"then hold it lix. my hands are yours."

on the seats in front of them were minho and jisung. minho was currently going on his phone waiting for the plane to go. jisung was leaning on his hands that were on top of the arm rests between them. he was staring at minho deeply, his eyes inspecting minho's features.

minho noticed and turned around, he tilted his head and raised one eyebrows.

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"you're so pretty hyungie." jisung said.

minho giggled making jisung giggle too.

"well thank you love."

"now can i have a kiss please?"

jisung pouted tightly as he shut his eyes waiting for minho to kiss him. minho smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

jeongin and seungmin was in the booth next to them. jeongin was sleeping with a blanket wrapped around his body. seungmin looked at him and smiled contently. he reached to stroke his hair.

"i love you baby."

hyunjin and chan was in the last booth at the back. hyunjin was sleepy so he leaned his head on chan's shoulders. chan kissed his forehead and played with his hair gently.

"sleep well my beautiful baby boy."

this plane is filled with a bunch of taken gays.

i mean, rights.

....

realstraykids ✔️

liked by stay.clown, straykidsmakemestay, stay.oi and millions of others
realstraykids see you soon, jakarta! ❤️

....

(this one is kinda long.)

(shopee pi pi pi pi

(shopee pi pi pi pi.)