𝟦𝟤

'is it just me or is changbin gaining more now?'

'he looks chubbier.'

'lol he took dwaekki too seriously.'

'no i think he looks better now.'

'i miss the old changbin.'

"there isn't an old changbin though..." changbin said as he shut off his phone. he posted a selca today and stays are mostly commenting on his appearance and his weight.

changbin has always struggled with the way his body looks. he always has struggles looking at the mirror without feeling ugly sometimes. he hated that he was insecure because now he's getting insecure in front of felix too.

felix of course didn't know that because of changbin hiding it. the comments weren't helping either. they were just making him feel worse. that's why he never does solo vlive.

don't be shy changbin, pull a minho. just accidentally report someone :)

"changbin hyunnggg where are youuu?"

changbin heard felix called out, changbin then got his phone and pretended to be on his phone. felix then went to their room, his face lighting up as he spotted the beautiful sight of seo changbin.

"there you are!" felix said while smiling.

changbin put his phone down and put a small smile on his face as he looked at how pretty felix is. changbin wondered how felix liked him. he isn't as pretty as how felix is.

no shut the fuck up. you're both pretty, the prettiest couple now, stop.

"hi lix, were you looking for me?" changbin said trying to sound not dead as best as possible. however felix already noticed the slight sadness on changbin's voice.

felix turned a little worried now seeing the obvious fake smile on changbin's face. he then climbed ontto the bed and clinged onto changbin. just wrapping his hand around his waist and put his head on changbin's chest.

"are you okay hyungie?"

"of course i am, why wouldn't i be?"

"you look sad."

"i'm not baby." changbin said as he tried to convince felix. felix was still a little worried but he decided to shake it off to avoid pissing changbin off.

felix then put his head on changbin's tummy and rubbed his face all over it. changbin felt tense, that is where he's more insecure of. felix looked up lookibg at changbin who was biting his lips nervously.

"hyung dont lie, what's wrong."

changbin sighed and looked at felix.

"some people in the comments were talking sbout my weight, i'm getting a little insecure about it maybe i should go on a diet."

felix gasped and threw himself onto changbin, his hands wrapped around changbin's neck and his body on top of changbin.

"no! i like you this way, don't changbe because of other people, hyung is perfect i like you just the way you are."

"but-"

"no. hyung is lixies and lixie says that you are perfect. please don't do anything that you don't like i love you."

changbin smiled, hearing felix cute little claims that felix is his was adorable. he wrapped his hands onto felix and tangle his hair.

"i love you too baby."

....

skz.felticks✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.changebin, skz.inn and millions of others
skz.felticks my perfect hyungie <3

#changbinsupremacy #changbin #changbindaddy #changbinsexy #changbinnie #changlix #iminlovewithchangbin
#changbin #is #mine

369.000 comments

skz.changebin✔️ aww thank you baby i love you ♡︎
skz.felticks✔️ i wuv you tooo ⁽⁽( ˊᵕˋ )⁾⁾
skz.inn✔️ @/skz.felticks you need to stop making changbin hyung cry every 5 seconds im afraid thats hes running out of uwus.

skz.hyunjean✔️ GETTING A LITTLE AGRESSIVE IN THE HASHTAGS 😤
skz.felticks✔️ JUST TRYNA MAKE A POINT-
skz.hyunjean✔️ LITERALLY NO ONE IS GONNA STEAL YOUR CHANGBIN 😭😭

skz.bang✔️ uwu
skz.linooo✔️ uwu
skz.minnie✔️ uwu
skz.jiji✔️ uwu
yongbokluvbot uwu
yong.bokkie uwu
angclix uwu
skz.inn✔️ ...i take it back, everyone is running out of uwus for you 😐

....
(NO BC FELIX IS SO CUTE OFC OUR UWUS ARE TAKEN BY HIM.)

(crying

(crying.)