𝟦𝟪

"this is what i get by getting on a survival show

"this is what i get by getting on a survival show."

jeongin said as he was squished between minsung and hyunchan. seungmin was on the floor between jeongin's legs leaning his head back.

felix and changbin were in their room....

cuddling of course, what else would they do?

they were currently watching a show and jeongin wanted to sleep, but chan decided that they should watch a movie together.

jeongin couldn't refuse since he always felt bad for rejecting chan in some way.

it's the australian aura.

jeongin look to the right to see minho and jisung kissing, and they were very close to doing a full make-out session.

he then look to his other side to see chan babying hyunjin while whispering praises in his ears and playing with his hair. hyunjin did so good on the performance they did a couple of days ago and chan felt the need to praise him.

babying hyunjin is a must for chan.

it is a must for stays too.

so give us premium access to baby hyunjin.

jeongin wanted to puke. one, seeing their leader using baby voice made him want to unalive himself . two, jisung and minho made their way to jisung and jeongin's bedroom,if he walks in and smells cum he will pull a seungmin.

"this is an awful movie." seungmin said bluntly.

ah, there it is. the voice that could make jeongin forget everything.

the voice of kim seungmin.

seungmin turned around to see jeongin lookingg unamused. he moved to sit where jisung was sitting earlier.

he put his head on jeongin's shoulder and sighed, his hands makes its way to jeongin's waist and his big eyes looking up at jeongin.

"i don't want to sleep alone tonight can you sleep with me?"

jeongin blushed and nodded while smiling.

....

skz.minnie✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.inn, skz.linooo, skz.bang and millions of others
skz.minnie his adolescence is traumatizing. wouldn't recommend 😁

#help #jeongin #straykids #stay

skz.inn✔️ being in a dorm with 7 hyungs makes me lose more braincells.
skz.jiji✔️ BRUH ITS NOT THAT BAD WE'RE SO COOL 😎 ❗️❗️
skz.inn✔️ YOU MADE LIKE 1000 DEEZ NUTS JOKES AND KEPT TEXTING ME THEM TOO 😭

skz.linooo✔️ what did we do?
skz.inn✔️ YOU AND YOUR SQUIRREL ASS BOYFRIEND LITERALLY FUCKED IN MY ROOM U DONT GET TO SAY THIS 🤣❗️❗️
skz.linooo✔️ IM SORRY-
skz.inn✔️ WHATEVER I STILL LOVE U

marryinnie OMONA LOOK AT HOW CUTE OUR BABY BREAD IS OMG SO INNOCENT NOONA MUST PROTECC 😍😍😍
skz.inn✔️ you make me wanna unalive myself.
skz.minnie✔️ pls ur username is my job😐

....
(NO BC THE PEOPLE WHO OVERLY BABY JEONGIN CAN STFU ISTG-)

(poke)