𝟥𝟦

stay.news

swipe for more

swipe for more...
liked by stay.clown, ji.squirrel, hyunjinniieee and millions of others
stay.news Stray kids has shown their disappointment towards their "fans" who attended the airports to say slurs to one of their members Hwang Hyunjin.

Bang Chan and Hwang Hyunjin is revealed to be in a relationship, and netizens have mixed feelings about this.

We will wait for JYP Entertainments statement regarding to this.

899.000 comments

hyunjinniieee they are not a stay for that, HYUNJIN BEST BOY!

stay.clown i hope hyunjin is doing okay, hyunjin dont worry we will always have you rback we support you!

binnibinnie we love you hyunjin! dont listen to them and i hope the other members know that we love them too! ❤️❤️

skz.ot7 i hope he leaves the group im an ot7
stay.clown no one wants you here please go.
you.make.skz.stay you're so stupid bye

....

"jinnie?"

chan called out, hyunjin have been zoning out, and chan was quickly to snap him back because. well. the are that hyunjin was spacing out on was on some woman's ass and the girl really thought that hyunjin's gay ass was checking her out.

"huh- what?" hyunjin said snapping out of it.

"you were zoning out, and staring at that girl's ass. they might think you're straight."

hyunjin gasped and looked away, rubbing his eyes to wash the straight away. chan laughed at hyunjin's sillyness.

"so.. what were you thinking about baby boy?" chan said.

hyunjin wrung his fingers and looked up to meet chan's eyes. he loved his eyes. it was sparkly as it was like filled with stars.

(yes you are the star, you know who u are)

"are you ashamed to be seen by me?" hyunjin said quietly as he started to tear up, his voice cracking mid sentence.

chan noticed and pulled the younger into a hug as he rubbed his back, and comforting him as hyunjin cried in his chest.

"don't think like that.." chan said

he pulled hyunjin away and put his hands on the younger's shoulders. he then cupped hyunjin's cheek and rubbed his tears away.

"i'm not ashamed of you or to be with you, you're my baby boy. that's it."

....
(ahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhaha soft.)

(felix's hair in the all night skz looks like thisGOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST.)