𝟧𝟢

"channie i need your attention or i'll cry

"channie i need your attention or i'll cry."

hyunjin said as he put his head under chan's hands that was holding his phone, his head was laid on his chest as he looked up at chan giving him puppy eyes and his lip jutted out.

chan smirked but decided to not give hyunjin attention just to test it out.

"daddy please give your baby boy attention." hyunjin said as he buried his face into chan's chest.

well that escalated quickly.

chan widen his eyes and trued to hold back his laugh, he put his phone down and hyunjin then laid his head on chan's lap as he was laying down on the couch.

"you're so cute jinnie." chan said as he kissed the side of hyunjin's head. hyunjin smiled and blushed slightly. chan always made him feel small. he loves being a baby.

especially chan's baby.

chan then played with hyunjin's hair as hyunjin started to fall asleep on chan's lap, chan smiled seeing his boyfriend so peaceful made him want to cry.

well someone did cry.

chan heard a sniffle from behind the door frame, he looked up and saw felix wiping away his tears with the sleeves of his shirt.

"what the fu-"

"oh shut up chan you both are adorable now go to your room before i adopt the both of you."

felix said as he stomped back to his room. chan just laughed and continue to focus on hyunjin.

....

skz.felticks✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.jiji, skz.bang and millions of others
skz.felticks BYE WHY IS CHAN SO SOFT WITH HYUNJIN I CANT DO THIS I MIGHT CRY 😭🤣❗️🥺🥺

#softforhyunchanhours #sunshinefelix #straykids #stay

564.400 comments

skz.bang✔️ PLS THATS WHY U WERE CRYING?!?$($'
skz.felticks✔️ YES LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU 😤😤

skz.hyunjean✔️ BESTIE U RLLY SAID ☹️☹️
skz.felticks✔️ STFU GOLDIE LOCKS FUCK YOU ❗️🤣
skz.hyunjean✔️ IM NOT EVEN BLONDE ANYMORE-

skz.jiji✔️ this is why i lock my room when i hear hyunjin laugh.
skz.felticks✔️ the cuteness is deadly.

....

(say cheese

(say cheese.)