𝟤𝟨

"i thought i was joking when i said that we should date eachother in one group

"i thought i was joking when i said that we should date eachother in one group."

hyunjin said as he saw the table, right next to him was minho and jisung, jisung was looking at minho while his mouth was full of the food they were eating. jisung's cheeks turned chubby and his mouth was formed into a pout. minho giggled and kissed jisung's lips for a short peck.

"i couldn't help it. you're so adorable." minho said making jisung blush.

hyunjin looked over at seungmin and jeongin. jeongin was blushing while seungmin was teasing him about something, then he got closer and whispered something to jeongin's ear. well it was clearly romantic because jeongin's face turned redder.

hyunjin then looked at the last couple, felix was fully on changbin's lap and his face was buried into changbin's neck, changbin was eating letting felix kiss his neck.

"what are you doing lix?"

"kisses makes me less sleepy."

changbin giggled as felix giggled too. hyunjin rolled his eyes and looked to his other side, chan was just peacefully eating his breakfast.

hyunjin was suffering.

he didn't like this, he hated being lonely.

"what's up baby boy? you look troubled."

hyunjin just hugged chan and let his head fall into the leader's shoulder.

"hmm i'm just tired."

tired of being lonely.

well then, don't be shy.

confess already you telephone pole.

....

skz.changebin✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz. felticks, skz.linooo and millions of others
skz.changebin this was chan today after breakfast because someone finished his bread. it was jisung.
minho fed it to him🧍‍♀️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤙🏻

568.890 comments

skz.jiji✔️ you're a dick🕺
skz.changebin✔️ ure literally gay this insult is not working.

skz.bang✔️@/skz.linooo im this 🤏 close on sending your boyfriend to animal control

....
(this chapter sucks as because im feeling like shit today🧍‍♀️)

(this is the gayest shit ive ever seen.)