𝟥𝟩

"jisung i love you but this is the only time that i wish that you were someone else

"jisung i love you but this is the only time that i wish that you were someone else."

"hey! that's mean. i'm such a fun roomate hyunjin."

jisung said as he pouted in the bed of the hotel room. they were assigned as roomates and there was only one king sized bed so they were sleeping together.

how fun.

"okay, but i would rather cuddle chan than you."

"bet, let me do something real quick." jisung said as he got up and got some things from his suit case. hyunjin looked confused but didn't think anything of it.

after 5 minutes hyunjin started to get bored and went to the bathroom, but of course jisung locked it. he groaned in annoyance and launched himself onto the bed.

"yaaaa jisung what are you doing?" hyunjin said as he lifted his head from the pillow.

"oh, nothing chan just said that he's coming!" jisung shouted from the bathroom.

hyunjin's eyes lit up and he squealed, getting excited at the thought of him and chan cuddling. but his thoughts were broken when the door of the bathroom clicked open and jisung got out.

he walked in with confidence, flexing his arms and wearing all black, even black shorts. he was also carrying a bottle of vegemite. i don't even know where it came from so,

ask jisung yourself.

hyunjin looked confused at first but then he widen his eyes and laughed, he covered his face with a pillow as he realised what jisung was doing.

mf was doing a chan cosplay.

"hey baby boy, hug times yeah?" jisung said with an awful australian accent. something about jisung doing an aussie accents just sounded constipated.

"go away i hate you, you look stupid." hyunjin said between laughs and his face still buried into rhe pillow refusing to look at jisung.

"that's not what you say to daddy chan, baby." jisung said as he launched himself on top of hyunjin and trapped him in his arms. hyunjin groaned in pain feeling jisung's grop tighter on him.

"AH! GET OFF OF ME!" hyunjin screamed while laughing. jisung refused, still clinging on hyunjin the whole time.

they could've just called chan.

he was literally 3 rooms away.

but okay.

....

skz.hyunjean✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.linooo, skz.jiji, skz.bang and millions of others
skz.hyunjean i hate his squirrel ass sm help 😍🤣🥲😭

#LoveStay #jisung #stayaway #socialdistancing

809.900 comments

skz.linooo✔️ what did my squirrel do now.
skz.jiji✔️ i-i'm your boyfriend I HAVE A NAME HOLY SHIT 😁
skz.hyunjean✔️ pls take him to animal control i cant do this anymore. 🥲😍👌

skz.bang✔️ what the fuck🕺
skz.hyunjean✔️MF TOOK YOUR VEGEMITE AND PRETENDED TO BE YOU PLS HELP 🧍‍♀️
skz.bang✔️ isn't the vegemite like really old?
skz.jiji✔️ no
skz.bang✔️ are you sure?
skz.jiji✔️ nope. but i'm still gonna use it 😁

rail.me.chan like my username?
skz.hyunjean✔️ has a lot of potential. it's beautiful. it describes my emotions in such wise words.
skz.chan✔️ what the fuck someone help me from this shit☺️

...
(call the chan help center.)

(he looks like a grandpa

(he looks like a grandpa. aesthetic 🥵)