𝟤𝟪

"fuck it's comeback day

"fuck it's comeback day."

hyunjin said. they were at the set of music bank for promotion. they were getting ready for their interview with soobin and arin.

and no, bang chan wasnt felix favorite side dish anymore.

because felix now has wooyoung to be his side dish. his main course is changbin.

"minho hyungggg!!!" jisung said.

"yes, hannie?"

"i'm bored can we play a game.."

"sure." minho said with a smirk. and they left togetehr. somewhere.

don't ask me what they were doing.

hyunjin and chan was cuddling on the couch with hyunjin's head laid on his chest as he played with the rings on chan's finger.

"how are you feeling baby boy?"

"mm nervous but as long as you're here i'm okay."

"boys it's time for the interview!" the staff called.

the kids then went up to the set and greeted arin and soobin. the cameras rolled and the mcs introduced them to everyone.

"okay now let's do a tmi round!" arin said.

"jeongin, is there anything you miss right now?"

"oh! i miss our dorm because i don't want to be here." jeongin answered plainly as the others and the mc laughed.

"okay now seungmin, where do you go to when you're sad?"

"i go to sleep, in my bed. because my members are loud so i lock my room until hyunjin begs to come in." hyunjin rolled his eyes at seungmin's answer.

"changbin, who is your otp?"

"my otp is me and felix." changbin said, felix blushed and the others teased them as changbin smiled.

"felix, what is your ideal type?"

"my ideal type would be someone like changbin hyung, dark and muscular." felix said making changbin pinch his cheeks.

"jisung, what was the last thing you did before you went on stage?"

"uhh... having fun with minho hyung." jisung said making eye contact with minho as minho smirked at him. making chan facepalm, at their horny asses."

"minho, what was the last sport you played."

"oh i wrestled with jisung today and i won." minho said quite monotone.

"hyunjin what are you obsessed with lately?"

"chan hyung, for very obvious reasons." chan laughed and put his hands on his back for hyunjin to hold.

"bang chan, who is your celebrity crush?"

"hyunjinnie, because he's just really cute."

these gay asses.

on this fucking interview.

....

realstraykids✔️

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.bang, skz.felticks and millions of others
realstraykids stay! please support our comeback this week. we had so much fun today!

#StrayKids

....
(the amount of times that felix said yes daddy to chan on today's video that they posted i cant-)