𝟥𝟥

"ow! you punched my tiddies!" jisung said to hyunjin

"well i'm sorry, but i don't really care, your tiddies are irrelevant anyways." hyunjin said.

jisung looked at him offended, he is not up to this tiddie slander. every tiddie is beautiful. hyunjin got out of the car first and saw a bunch of fans waiting for them in front of the airport.

hyunjin immediately stood by chan as they walked towards the crowd. he linked his arms tightly around chan as chan looked at him and smiled reassuringly.

sometimes hyunjin gets a little anxious when he sees a big crowd swarming over him. when his manager tried to push some fans he heard shouts from antis and delusional fans.

"fucking fag!"

"leave the group no ones wants to see you here!"

"terrible! ugly! liar!"

"you don't belong here!"

hyunjin heard them all and he looked down, he had a weak mentality so he didn't took it that well. he almost cried but he held it up afraid of being mocked more.

chan grew angry, he hated the fact that most of these were directed towards hyunjin and not him. he glared at all of the fans out of response, he didn't want to shout. he didn't want to make a scene. so all he could was glare.

go chris.

hyunjin loosened his grip from chan, getting self concious with his sexuality. chan frowned but grabbed his hands and gripped it tight. hyunjin looked at him and chan had a reassuring smile on his face. 'it's okay.' he mouthed.

hyunjin nodded and took a drep breath as they were close to the entrance. minho and jisung was behind them and minho looked angry. jisung looked annoyed. they all liked boys. why did it matter?

"remember when i said i was gonna dropkick someone?"

"do it."

get ready to be airfryed by lee minho.

....

skz.bang

liked by skz

liked by skz.linoo, skz.jiji, skz.inn and millions of others.
skz.bang i'm pretty disappointed by some of you today. me and jinnie are in a happy relationship. he has been brave and i have been brave to show this side of us to all of you. we trusted you with this side of us. we're not pushing you to accept us but we really want you to respect us. i want you to respect hyunjin too. respect his privacy and feelings. if you cannot accept us then please do not interact with us because you are not a STAY. STAYS are the one who supports us through everything. they do not hate on one member and love the others. please leave us alone. let us be happy. i am not apologizing for loving someone. the people that were at the airport today, you were the one who owes an apology. once again, i do not need to apologize. please respect our private space and our feelings. stray kids is eight. it has always been.

thank you.

-skz bang chan.

comments disabled

....

skz.linooo

liked by skz

liked by skz.bang, skz.jiji, skz.minnie and millions of others
skz.linooo some of u guys suck lol. im not sorry for saying that. please mind your own business please. it's rlly uncool. stop.

#hyunjinismychild #illkillu #ifuhurthim

comment disabled

....

(if hyunjin doesn't come back once im done with my break all my emotions will break loose.)

(best boy

(best boy.)