𝟦𝟥

"i thank my mom for popping me out of her pussy

"i thank my mom for popping me out of her pussy."

jisung said as he posed in front of the mirror confidently. he made a swag face, biting his lips, raising his eyebrows and looking half constipated.

the next thing he did was flexing his arms while making the face that flynn from rapunzel would do. then he put his finger on his pouty lips as he extends his ass.

i want to cry.

"like holy shit, she created this beautiful fucking masterpiece and sent it to earth." jisung said making hyunjin who was next to him cringe, as he looked at jisung with pure disgust.

"what the fuck."

"just say you're jealous and go."

"i literally said what the f-"

"okay okay we get it you want to look like me."

jisung said, hyunjin looked at him then out of annoyamce he bit jisung's shoulders hard making him scream in pain.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK THAT HURT."

"OKAY YOU SEE I THANK MY MOM FOR POPPING ME OUT OF HER PUSSY BUT I WISH I COULD UNMEET YOU."

"MEAN."

hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked away, jisung rolled his eyes too and continue to stare at his beautiful self in the mirror.

still doing cringy poses.

he was pulling felix predebut era.

minho then walked passed jisung before jisung grabbed his arm and turned him around. minho looked confused but jisung cupped his cheeks.

"and i thank your mom for creating you, you beautiful creature." jisung said softly.

minho smiled and kissed jisung passionately on the lips, his hands on jisung's waist and jisung's hands on minho's face. minho pulled away still smiling making jisung smile too.

"you're prettier kitten." minho said making jisung blush and look down shyly.

"aww don't be shy, you're so cute."

"holy shit your mom's pussy must work wonders or something what the fuck." jisung said

"what?"

"your mom's pussy might be covered in fairy dust cause you're literally perfect."

minho then laughed a little at jisung's silliness. he then held jisung's hand and dragged him towards their waiting room.

....

skz.jiji✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.hyunjean, skz.bang, skz.felticks and millions of others
skz.jiji✔️ ask questions and i'll answer.

#iloveminho #ilovefeet #you #didnt #see #that #isaidnothing

490.000 comments

stay1 who's your favorite member?
skz.jiji✔️ me #selflove 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

skz.hyunjean✔️ favorite snack other than minho?
skz.jiji✔️ minho's dick. 🥰
skz.linooo✔️ i fucking knew it 😐

skz.bang✔️ what is the least sexiest name?
skz.jiji✔️ bang chan.
skz.bang✔️ rude.
skz.jiji✔️ YOUR NAME LITERALLY COULD MEAN SIDE DISH WHAT THE FUCK 😭😭

stay.luv what's an item that the cashier would find weird or uncomfortable?
skz.jiji✔️ a dildo.
stay.luv what's that?
skz.jiji✔️ oh shit.😀
skz.bang✔️ IF THAT KID GETS TRAUMATIZED I SWEAR JISUNG-

....
(y'all can answer the questions too btw.)

(3 racha

(3 racha.)