𝟤𝟩

"hyunjin if you don't confess to chan i will literally rip your vocal chords out

"hyunjin if you don't confess to chan i will literally rip your vocal chords out."

"okay then do it rip it SO I DONT HAVE TO TALK TO HIM!" hyunjin shouted

"PLS JUST SAY IT ITS EASY." minho shouted

he was getting close to putting wet tissues inside hyunjin's mouth. jisung was sitting next to them watching my little pony porn. for no reason.

don't ask me why.

ask jisung yourself.

"okay what's holding you back from confessing?"

"the fact that he might not like me back."

"oh but he fucking does u dumb used toothpick." jisung said.

"okay maybe he does but how do i just confess to him!" hyunjin said as he put his head on his hands.

minho then smirked. jisung was still pretty invested in his cartoon porn.

"okay if you were to confess what would you say."

"i don't fucking know, maybe I LIKE YOU CHAN NO I LOVE YOU CHAN NOW I WANNA KISS YOU."

"okay, then kiss me." a familiar voice behind hyunjin said. hyunjin's eyes widen as he slowly stood up and turned around.

"c-chan."

there stood chan, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and a smirk on his face.

radiating 6'5 energy.

"you like me baby boy? should've told me sooner."

minho and jisung ran out of the room with a smirk plastered around minho's face. chan walked closer towards hyunjin and smirked. hyunjin gulped and a blush came on his face.

"i-"

"maybe it's time for you to be honest with hyung."

chan then reached for hyunjin's cheeks and rubbed it.

"so do you like me?"

"i-i do."

"try to repeat your confession, but now say it to my face."

"i-i"

"come on baby boy you can do it."

hyunjin took a deep breath and looked at chan in the eyes.

"i like you chan and i wanna kiss you!"

hyunjin then leaned in and kiss chan passionately. letting all the feelings that he had hide from the older spill into the kiss.

chan pulled away and stroke hyunjin's cheek.

"i like you too baby boy."

well done telephone pole.

....

skz.hyunjean✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.bang, skz.jiji, skz.felticks and millions of others
skz.hyunjean guys! i have a boyfriend now look at how handsome he is😍🥵

#Lovestay #gay #aussieboyfriend #help

900.000 comments

skz.bang✔️ honestly fuck you
skz.hyunjean✔️ yes pls when daddy😩🥵
skz.bang✔️ HOW ARE YOU MY BF NOW-

skz.linooo✔️ HELP WHAT IS THIS WHY ARE U CLOWNING UR BF😭😭
skz.hyunjean✔️ because i love him so much😍😍😋👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

skz.jiji✔️ you just made me choke. damn i miss minho 😔
skz.hyunjean✔️ WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN BY THAT 😀???
skz.linooo✔️ i'm his necklace.

....
(finally together yes okay. now imagine if i wrote a smut for this- no pls dont imagine it.)

(come back please

(come back please.)