𝟦𝟦

"that looks like a ball sack

"that looks like a ball sack."

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HEART."

"THAT'S IT THIS PICTIONARY SUCKS BALLS."

"HYUNJIN YOU SUCK BALLS SHUT UP YOU'RE GAY."

"OKAY?! LIKE YOUR SQUIRREL ASS ISN'T?!"

hyunjin and jisung continued to bicker about this stupid pictionary game. all of the members were there. but changbin wished that he could just leave because this game was getting loud in this hotel room.

they were divided into teams and the teams were minho and chan, hyunjin and jisung, jeongin and changbin. seungmin and felix was nowhere to be found because, they went around the city and ditched the group.

"okay stop fighting now it's my turn holy shit." minho said.

minho then opened the paper scroll and looked disgusted by what's inside. he then picked the pen amd started to draw onto the board.

"this is gonna be real simple."

minho then drew a big upside down triangle and put and x onto it. he then drew a smaller and shorter triangle and put a check on it.

oh well you look at that, he drew changbin's potrait perfectly.

what a talented artist.

"changbin." bangchan replied fast

minho then cheered and gave chan a high five, everyone laughed and changbin was just there. wanting to try to eliminate minho.

but sorry changbin, minho eliminated you first.

"that's it i should've gone with felix."

"honestly hyung, same we should've gone." jeongin said as he patted changbin's back.

jisung looked offended and stepped up, grabbing the marker.

"dear beautiful men, and changbin hyung. im fucking kidding anyways. STOP COMPLAINING HOLY SHIT DO YOU KNOW HOW FUN WE ARE?!?!"

no jisung, i don't know. hanging out with you can go great but i know that i'll end up in pain.

"literally seungmin and felix wished that they were here and they can see my beautiful face and my very cute squirrel so it's really a privilege to be here." jisung said as he ended his so called "speech."

by the end only hyunjin cheered and clapped.

samsung at it again.

this is why i have an iphone.

....

skz.felticks✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.minnie, skz.hyunjean, skz.jiji and millions of others
skz.felticks with gorilla sunbaenim 😍😍😍

#felixsunshine #gorillasunbae #comeback #dick #gay #idk #justignorethis

678.9000 comments

skz.minnie✔️ it was fun. until a kid decided to drop an ice cream on my perfectly brand new shoes 😐
skz.felticks✔️ it was just an accessory 🥰🥰
skz.linooo✔️ omfg- WHY DIDNT U DROPKICK IT PLS 😤

skz.hyunjean✔️ I- YOU GUYS LEFT US TO HANG OUT WITH A GORILLA?!?!!>£|€~¥
skz.felticks✔️ yes and you know what's sad. A STATUE IS MUCH MORE FUNNER THAN YOU 😁😁😁😁
skz.hyunjean✔️ HOW DARE YOU 😱😰

skz.jiji✔️ gorrila sunbaenim looks sexc here
skz.felticks✔️ BUT IM THE MAIN STAR WHAT ABOUT ME🤨??
skz.jiji✔️ i wasn't talking about the statue in the back 🥰
skz.felticks✔️ BYE I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY MY OWN GROUP🧍‍♀️

....

(gorilla sunbaenim😩🥵)

(mf looks like he about to say are you lost babygoat?)