𝟦𝟢

thump thump thump

thump thump thump.

jisung's heart beated like a drum, today was the last practice stage before the concert. he felt like shitting himself at the thought of stays watching him.

i mean he is a performer but sometimes he hates the thought of disappointing his fans, especially stays. foreign stays.

jisung should know that the bar is so low for stays to get thirsty.

jisung could just puff his cheeks up and we will all melt.

jeekies supremacy. no debate here.

"okay guys! let's work on the choreo one more time." chan said, jisung felt a little tense. he didn't feel well but he didn't want to disappoint the group.

minho looked at the boy from the mirror he saw how jisung didn't have his smile, he saw how he was wringing his fingers and looking back at forth to certain people.

he grew worried as the music started, loud beats started playing and everyone started to move their body to the choreography.

jisung tried to catch up to his pace but during the chorus which was his part, he slipped and fell onto his ass, it didn't hurt at all but he was so sensitive today that he cried.

"jisung! baby!" minho shouted as he ran to him and leaned down. jisung had his knees on his chest and he was covering his face.

everyone looked worried, but they let minho take care of him, they knew that when jisung was sensitive, he only needed one person, and that is minho.

"i-i'm s-sorry!" jisung shouted feeling bad for slowing down the group's process. minho cooed sadly as he gave jisung head pats and moved him to be closer in his lap.

"aww baby don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong." minho said as he tried to play with jisung's hair. jisung was still hiding his face embarassed to be like this in front of everyone.

minho knew that. when jisung gets sensitive he tends to be alone or just talk to minho. minho signalled chan if they could step out for a moment.

like literally step out.

no their insa.

chan nodded and guided everyone to go outside for a bit. nobody was annoyed since they knew jisung could be sensitive when he has too much pressure.

minho rocked jisung back and forth in his arms as he hummed to one of jisungs skz record. jisung was sobbing, the way minho rocked him gently and the way minho's soft voice rang into his ears.

i just want you to stay with me all day.

"baby look at me please."

jisung shook his head still hiding behind his tiny hands with painted nails. minho took his hands off of jisung and examined jisung's puffed eyes and red face. jisung pouted and sniffled while looking at minho. minho smiled sadly and brush the hair off of jisung's face gently.

"there's my pretty baby, now how you feeling bun?"

"m' sorry hyung, i m-messed up everything. i should've stayed s-strong but m' not."

minho cooed sadly and kissed jisung as he cupped his face. he rubbed the tears away with his thumb.

"it's okay love, i promise you you're okay."

"just w-wanna be perfect like y-you."

"baby, you are perfect."

....

skz.linooo✔️

liked by skz

liked by skz.jiji, skz.bang, skz.felticks and millions of others.
skz.linooo✔️ i love you bby, i'm so proud of you for coming this far. @/skz.jiji

comments disabled

....
(y'all are so patient with me why did i deserve these kinds of readers 🧍‍♀️)

(he's going through it its fine.)