ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Third Person

Invasion of the Bane

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"There's new people moving in!" Astred yelled to her brother as she sat in the front garden of their new house, which they had only occupied for two weeks

"There's new people moving in!" Astred yelled to her brother as she sat in the front garden of their new house, which they had only occupied for two weeks. "We've not even been given the chance to be new." Eric said as he walked out of the already open front door to get a look at their new neighbours.

"But the chances are, they're just new to the street, not new to Earth, like us." Astred said with a bright smile, "And who's fault is that?" Eric asked her with a frown.

"You love me really." Astred told him as she stood up, smoothing out her light blue denim overalls, which were over a white t-shirt, "I'm going to go and say hello to the new neighbours. That's what people do right, that's what happened to us. And we have to blend in." Astred said as she started walking only for Eric to hold her back and say. "We go over together. I can't trust you on your own, on an unfamiliar planet, yet." Eric told her.

The blue-haired girl struggled against his grip as she muttered, "We've been on Earth for 6 months, I know my way around."

"Not London!" Eric yelled.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Bubble Shock. For maximum performance. No added sugar. Contains Bane." Astred imitated the familiar advert that seemed to be continuously playing, on every single channel.

"Bane? Why does that sound familiar?" Eric asked as he handed Astred her bow of cereal, which was cornflakes and skimmed milk, with two tabled spoons of sugar sprinkled over the top.

"Probably because it's in the drink and the advert is on all the time." Astred answered. "Can and I go and be nice to the new neighbours now?" She then asked.

"I'll go with you. Come on, get your coat." Eric told the teenager.

They walked down the road to the now occupied house, only for a girl around Astreds age, at least physically, and an amount of pink that could either be too much, or just right. Astred tried not to judge others, so she went for just right.

"You're Astrid, right?" The girl asked.

"Astred." The blue-haired girl corrected.

"What's the difference? Anyway, are you going to see the new girl? You should come with me. You look like you need some friends." The girl said to her, Astred quickly changed her mind on the pink to, too much. However, she did need to make friends, so she looked up at Eric, who nodded his head and pushed her forward.