ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Third Person

Attack on the Helicarrier

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." Loki told Astred, who had been asked, well forced, to speak to Loki and try and figure out his motives.

"Well, you don't dye Odin's hair purple without knowing how to sneak." She told him.

"Ah yes, I remember your little prank, you even asked me to help. Now look at you, looking so young when compared to the humans on this ship, yet you are so much older than them. Of course it's you they make talk to me after whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you were a friend, so obviously I will talk to you." Loki said, Astred rolled her eyes and asked, "What have you done to Eric?"

"You know exactly what I've done. I have liberated him from the trap he was in here on Earth." Loki answered.

"And once you've won, once you've done whatever it is you're going to do to Earth, what happens to him?" Astred asked.

"You've grown soft on Earth. Are really willing to waste your time asking me questions on your adopted brother?" Loki asked.

"Yes."

"Is there anyone else who you would do this for? Just so I know who to go for next." Loki asked, Astred thought of Sarah-Jane, Luke, Clyde, Maria and Rani and answered with, "No."

"If I let Eric go, what will you do to me?" Loki asked.

"I have no authority, but shaving all of your hair off comes to mind, and that would just be the start." Astred answered,

Loki laughed at her answer and said, "Still such a child inside."

"So are you." Astred retorted, she then added, "But at least I admit it."

"Eric has told me a lot about you." Loki said.

"Changing the subject, how very Loki of you." She whispered.

"He says you fight aliens, with your little group of friends in London. How about I send someone to them? To hurt them, why don't I make it Eric? You're beloved brother, killing your closest friends." Loki told her.

"Please don't." Astred begged as she turned around to not show Loki that she was crying, she then added, "You're a monster."

"No, you brought the monster." Loki told her, Astred stopped sniffling and turned around and said into the earpiece she had been given, "So, Banner. That's your play. Thank you, Natasha for teaching me how to do that and thank you Loki for your cooperation. Loki intends to unleash the Hulk. Ask Romanoff what to do next, don't ask me." 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred made her way to the lab, she met up with Natasha and Thor on the way, the three walked in on Steve saying, "I was wrong Director, the world hasn't changed a bit."

"Did you know about this?" Banner asked Natasha.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" Natasha asked.