ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

Third Person

The Gift

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was ahead of the others as she chased a boy through a factory, although she was not fast enough to actually catch him and as she turned a corner, the boy had vanished

Astred was ahead of the others as she chased a boy through a factory, although she was not fast enough to actually catch him and as she turned a corner, the boy had vanished. "Are you kidding me?" She asked as her friends caught up to her.

"Where's he gone?" Clyde asked.

"I don't know, he dissappeared into thin air!" Astred answered.

"No, he hasn't." Sarah-Jane said as she pointed at an open entry way and the group started chasing the Slitheen again.

As they walked through the factory, Sarah-Jane said, "He's got to be in here somewhere."

"He's just a kid! What does he want with a... What was it called?" Rani asked.

"Matter compressor." Luke answered.

"Well, that doesn't sound sinister at all." Astred whispered.

"Yeah, maybe he wants his matter compressed?" Clyde added.

"Whatever his reason, the Pharos Institute need it back!" Sarah-Jane told the teens, she then pointed in two different directions and said, "Split up."

Clyde despite being on Sarah-Jane's right, decided to go with Sarah-Jane and Rani to the left, leaving Astred and Luke to go right. Once Sarah-Jane's back was turned, Astred flipped Clyde off and then ran in the direction she was told to go.

"Bastard. I hate him." Astred whispered.

"Who?" Luke asked.

"Hitler. Stalin. Mao. Mussolini. Clyde." Astred answered.

"I don't think you can group Clyde with the worst dictators to ever exist." Luke told her.

"I'd give that title to Genghis Khan, but he was also the most successful. One in 200 men are related to him, not that you guys on Earth have figured that out yet. Asgard kept track of him, I wasn't even born then, so." Astred said.

Before Luke could say anything a loud fart was heard, "Did you hear that?" Astred asked.

"It can't be..." Luke said just as a bright, green light shone through and then the cardboard boxes surrounding them were knocked over. "Oh, crap!" Astred whispered.

A child Slitheen then walked out and Astred said, "It's still as ugly as ever. How did they get so ugly? Like ugh!" As Astred was complaining about having to see a Slitheen again, it ran past the two and pushed them over.

"Get off me." Luke told Astred who landed in between Luke's legs with her back facing him, "I'm trying. I just needed to finish complaining about the Slitheen." Astred told her friend.