ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

Third Person

Infinity Stones

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was skateboarding in Central Park, showing Luke the tricks she could do. "And that's how you look cool to Americans!" Astred exclaimed as she flipped her skateboard, she then added, "You can also shoot a gun into the air, but that only works in Texas and Alabama."

"Your views on Americans are very one dimensional." Luke told her.

"I know! They're very one dimensional people." Astred told her boyfriend as she picked up her skateboard.

Before the two could say anything else a familiar portal appeared and Dr Strange walked out saying, "Astred Walker. Luke Smith. I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me."

"It's the wizard!" Astred told Luke as she pointed at Dr Strange, "I figured that out." Luke told her.

"The fate of the universe is at stake, so if you would please come with me." Dr Strange told the two, Astred nodded her head and entered the portal, Luke following behind her.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Bruce! How long has it been since you last saw me?" Astred asked Banner after she entered, "Around a day, maybe two days." Bruce answered.

"Jesus Christ. It's been like 8 months for me." Astred whispered as she took a seat next to Tony on the sofa in the building the wizards lived in.

After introductions, Wong said, "At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then... Boom!" He then showed a projection of the universe and carried on saying, "The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Dr Strange said, he then opened his necklace and revealed a green stone.

"Tell me his name again." Tony said.

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York, that's him." Bruce exclaimed.

"This is it. What's our timeline?" Tony asked.

"No telling. He was the Power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony..." Bruce answered, Dr Strange finished off the sentence and said, "He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of."

"Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of?'" Tony asked Dr Strange, "Not important, Tony." Astred told him.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Dr Strange asked, his cape then flicked Tony off of the Cauldron and he said, "I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?"

"No can do." Dr Strange answered.

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives." Wong added.

"And I swore off dairy, but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavour after me." Tony said.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts." Astred whispered.

"Not bad."

"Bit chalky." Dr Strange told him.

"A Hunk of Hulk of Burning Fudge is our favourite." Wong said.

"That's a thing?" Bruce asked.

"Whatever. Point is, things change." Tony told the wizards.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. And this stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Dr Strange told him.