ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

A/N It's Thor not a kids show now, so some swearing.

Third Person

New Mexico

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Reports of a guy calling himself the son of Odin attacking nurses and doctors in a hospital

"Reports of a guy calling himself the son of Odin attacking nurses and doctors in a hospital." Astred read out from the news report, "It also says he is easily subdued with anaesthetics. Heimdall, I hope you're enjoying this."

"Astred, stop enjoying this." Eric told his adoptive sister.

"I physically can't. This is so fucking funny." Astred said as she burst out laughing.

"Language." Eric told her as they pulled up at the SHIELD base that was set up around Mjölnir.

"Now, they're still pretty new to the whole idea that we're Asgardians, which is why they're allowing you to come here. So, just be quiet." Eric told Astred, "Oh of course. When am I never not quiet?" Astred asked.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"So, you just stole some woman's equipment?" Astred asked Agent Coulson.

"Appropriated." Coulson corrected.

"So you stole it?" Astred asked again.

"Appropriated." Coulson corrected her yet again.

"Stole." Astred told him.

"Appropriated."

"Stole."

"Appropriated."

"Coulson, she won't stop." Eric told the man.

"Stole." Astred said.

"And she's always gotta have the last word." Eric added, Coulson nodded his head and said, "Someone take her to Barton. He should keep her entertained, at the very least, we won't have a 203 year old teenager on our hands."

"Barton?" Astred asked, she then said, "I know of, Coulson, Eric, Hill, Romanoff, but I've never heard of a Barton."

"Hawkeye." Eric told her.

"Oh! Arrow guy. Not Arrow as in the DC hero, but bow and arrow. Like Robin Hood." Astred said, "Yes, now someone please take her to him." Coulson said.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"They don't realise I can just play on my Nintendo. Instead, I'm stuck out in the cold, with you." Astred whispered.

"You kept being annoying." Barton told her.

"That's a fair point." Astred whispered, "But don't tell Eric I admitted that." She added.

"Agent down, we've got a perimeter breach." Astred heard over the radio.

"I need eyes up high, with a gun." Coulson told Barton over the radio, "You OK staying here, or do you want to see some action?" She was asked by him, "Action." Astred answered.

She watched as he handed her a pair of binoculars and grabbed a high-tech arrow from the arsenal of weapons in the trailer they were just in, the two ran outside and climbed into a metal lift to get a vantage point on the intruder.

Once they were high enough, Astred used the binoculars and saw a familiar figure making his way through the tents that SHIELD had placed.

"Wait, I recognise him." Astred whispered.

"You do?" Barton asked.

"Barton? Talk to me." Coulson told Barton.

"You want me to slow him down, sir? Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up?" Barton asked Agent Coulson, Astred took out her phone and messaged Eric saying to get to the intruder as she had an idea who it was.

"I'll let you know." Coulson answered.

"Ha." Astred said as she watched Thor get punched and then pushed outside onto the mud. "Oh, I definitely know who it is." She whispered.

"Better call it, Coulson, 'cause I'm starting to root for this guy, and the girl is saying she recognises him." Barton told Agent Coulson.

Astred watched as Thor went to pick up Mjölnir, as Barton said "Last chance, sir."

"Wait. I want to see this." Coulson told him.

"Oh, it can't be this easy, can it?" Astred whispered as she continued watching Thor as he went to pick up the hammer, only to be struck with the same struggle as everyone else.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N 

As SHIELD isn't technically isn't in this movie much, it's not gonna be long, and it might be finished by today (06/06/2021).