ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Third Person

Death of the Doctor

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was lay on the couch playing Pokemon on her DS, when she was interrupted by Vision placing an unopened letter on her lap

Astred was lay on the couch playing Pokemon on her DS, when she was interrupted by Vision placing an unopened letter on her lap. Chewie, who had been sat next to Astred, immediately started sniffing the letter, and when he smelled no chicken, he lay back down. "What's this?" Astred asked Vision.

"A letter addressed to you." Vision answered. Astred rolled her eyes and placed her DS down on the arm rest, "Wow. I never would have guessed(!)" Astred whispered as she then opened the letter by breaking the wax seal used to close the envelope, it also appeared to be handwritten as there was fancy handwriting used on the front of the envelope.

"Dear Astred." Astred started reading in a awful posh accent, she was trying to sound like the Queen, but ended up sounding like she was getting her voice back after losing it. "You don't have to read it aloud. It's addressed to you, not anyone else." Vision told her.

"Well, I want to read it out loud, because Chewie wants to hear. Don't you?" Astred said, Chewie upon hearing his name barked in response. The Asgardian then continued reading the letter out loud, "This was a letter I never expected to write, let alone send to you, as I have been trying to forget your existence. Well, that's a bit rude. There has been times when I wanted to reach out to you, but fortunately I was strong enough not to do so..." Astred stopped reading and asked Vision, "Are you getting the impression that this guy doesn't like me?"

"Yes." Vision answered as he turned back to the newspaper he was reading, even though he didn't have to read them, he enjoyed the simple task, and it helped to not look like a robot. 

"...as I swore not to write to you until I knew my time was coming to an end. Soon I will move on to the next stage of my existence, fret not because you will see me before I go. Goodbye my chil... That says child! And then no name. Who the fuck wrote this? I think it's a creep trying to creep on me." Astred said as she stood up, making her way over to Vision and placing the letter in front of him.

"Astred, you're overreacting, it's probably one of your biological parents reaching out before they die." Vision told the teenager.

"That's what I'm worried about! I've been calling myself an Asgardian for over 200 years, what if I'm actually from the planet Blurg and I am a Blurgian. What will I do?" Astred asked as she placed her head in her hands.

"First of all, that's not a real planet. Second of all, there's soldiers entering the vicinity." Vision answered. This caused Astred to look out of the living room window, where she saw UNIT vans surrounding Sarah-Jane's house, "Oh, shit! I can deal with that fucking letter later, it's UNIT, so not for you Vision." Astred told Vision as she put on her shoes and left the house.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred reached Sarah-Jane's driveway and walked onto it, just as the woman walked out of the house yelling, "Stop right there! I'm not having soldiers on my property."