ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠

Third Person

Final Fight

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"All right, the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?" Rocket asked as everyone was gathered in the room with the glove.

"I'll do it." Thor answered as he walked over to the glove, "What?" Astred asked.

"It's okay." Thor said.

Astred stood in front of Thor and said, "No, you're not."

"We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." Steve told him.

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor asked.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott told him.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay?" Thor told them, "Not today. You're really not the strongest Avenger. You look like... I don't wanna shame you, but you look like crap. Whoever's gonna use the glove needs to be fit, physically and mentally, you're neither." Astred told him.

"Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor told her.

"No. You look like crap. And if today's the day where I have to be an actual adult and tell you to sit down and shut the fuck up, then I will." Astred told him.

"Not very mature of you." Eric told her.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked.

"Beer." Astred answered.

"Cheez Whiz?" Rhodey answered, Astred held out her hand for Rhodey to high-five, which he did.

"Really dropping in those maturity levels, aren't you?" Eric told her.

"I was mature for like 5 seconds. It was longer than ever before." Astred said.

"Lighting." Thor told her.

"Lighting won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me." Bruce said, Thor backed off from Astred who turned to look at Bruce. "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive." He added.

"How do we know you will?" Eric asked.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like... I was made for this." Bruce answered, Tony then got the glove ready for him to put on.

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony asked Bruce, "Let's do it." Bruce answered.

"Look remember, everybody Thanos snapped five years ago, you're just bringing them back, to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony told Bruce, Astred was sat at the far-end of the room with Luke, when the room was sealed shut.

"Everybody comes home." Bruce said as he put on the glove, Astred grabbed Luke's hand as the glove was fully on his arm and Bruce had to assimilate to the power that was surging through it. "I'm okay. I'm okay." Bruce said after a few seconds of everyone asking if he was good.

Bruce then snapped his fingers and the glove fell off of his arm, Astred kicked the glove away and watched as the metal doors opened to let everyone out. "Guys... I think it worked." Scott said before missiles were shot at the compound.

Astred picked up a table and attempted to shield herself and Luke from the blast with it. "Luke! Luke!" Astred yelled as she saw him passed out. Astred placed her fingers on Luke's wrist and felt a faint pulse, "I need help! Someone help!" Astred yelled into the comms.