ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Third Person

Vision

『• • • ✎ • • •』

As Tony said, Astred and him were going to Oslo to find the unknown. Once they were there, both of them had a computer to look through the files. "A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere, and as this is the centre of everything, we're just looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony said.

"How do you find it?" A woman asked.

"It's pretty simple. You bring a magnet." Astred answered.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Tony and Astred managed to piece Jarvis back together, and when they arrived back Astred decided that it would be nice to get some sleep.

Steve then retrieved Astred from her sleep and explained what Tony was planning on doing. "I'm gonna say this once." Steve told Tony.

"How about 'none-ce'?" Tony asked.

"Don't say that, nonce is English slang for pedophile." Astred told them, Eric shushed her and she said, "That was relevant."

"Shut it down!" Steve told him.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked while pointing at Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda said.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce told her.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve said.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yelled cutting him off.

Astred stayed back and watched the Avengers fight, when Thor came in and used his lighting power to bring whatever was in the Cradle to life. A red android came out of the Cradle, with a gem on his forehead, he then lunged at Thor, who threw him towards the window, but the android stopped when he reached it.

The android somehow put clothes on and said, "I am sorry. That was odd. Thank you." He then magicked a cape.

"Thor. You helped create this?" Eric asked.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at is center is that." Thor answered as he pointed at the gem.

"What? The gem?" Astred asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor answered.

"They actually exist? I thought they were a myth?" Eric asked, Astred nodding in agreement.

"They exist and ones right here." Thor answered.

"Then why would you bring..." Steve started to ask.

"Because Stark is right." Thor answered.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce said.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said.

"Not alone." The android said.

"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new." Tony answered.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." The Vision said.

"You're not?" Steve asked.

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am... I am..." The Vision answered.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda said.

"Look again." The Vision told her.

Barton scoffed and said, "Her seal of approval means jack to me."

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor started to say before Eric cut him off and asked, "Is it? Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple." The Vision answered.

"Well, it better get real simple real soon." Barton said.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all." The Vision said.

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You."

"Where?" Bruce asked.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there, too." Clint answered.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Bruce said, "What will you do?" The Vision asked.

When there was no answer, he said, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He then picked up Mjolnir without any struggle and handed it to Thor.

Everyone stayed silent as Thor took the hammer off of the Vision.

"Right. Well done." Thor said as he followed the android.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." Steve told them.

Astred pointed at herself, and Steve nodded.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Astred, I made you this." Tony told her as he showed her a hilt of a sword, made of of metal. "What's this?" She asked.

"Go like this." He said as he flicked the hilt and out came a blade, "There's two, because I know you like using two swords." He added.

"Also, face mask and sunglasses, that don't come off, unless you want them to. Just press this button, it responds only to your fingerprints. There's a natural-language system installed in the glasses, like what Jarvis used to do. Name it whatever you want, you're the only person who is going to be using it." Tony said as he handed her a pair of black sunglasses and a black face mask, to hide her identity. 

"Thank you, so much. Can I hug you?" Astred asked.

"Your welcome and no."

『• • • ✎ • • •』