ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

Third Person

New York.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred landed in an alley way with Scott, Steve, Tony and Bruce, who's time travel suits went into the compartment that Tony gave them and were wearing the clothes they needed to wear for the mission, and along with Tony, Astred was wearing a SHIELD uniform.

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve said, the Hulk then smashed a Chitauri with a broken car, Bruce covered his face with his hand.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve told Bruce.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." Bruce said as he ripped off his shirt and attempted to become the Hulk, idly smashing some vehicles.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was with Steve, they walked to the elevator, when Tony said over the comms, "Mr Rodgers, I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass." Astred looked back at Steve's ass and asked, "And this one does?"

"No one asked either of you to look." Steve said.

"It's ridiculous." Tony said.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned that's America's ass." Scott told him.

Steve turned to Astred and asked, "You remember what to do if they get suspicious."

Astred nodded her head and answered, "Hail Hydra."

"All right, I got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 80th floor." Tony told them, Astred pressed the elevator button and said, "We're on it."

"Head to the lobby." Steve added.

"All right, I'll see you there." Tony told them.

The elevator doors opened and Astred was glad she was wearing the helmet that was apart of the SHIELD uniform, as she slightly frowned at the sight of the Hydra agents. "Captain. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue." Sitwell told him.

"Change of plans." Steve answered.

Astred stood at the front of the elevator, she saw as one of the guards put his hand over the gun that was in the harness. "I just got a call from the secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter." Steve said.

"Sir? I don't understand." Sitwell asked him.

"We got word there may be an attempt to steal it." Steve answered.

"Sorry, Cap. We can't give you the scepter." Rumlow told him.

"I'm gonna have to call the director." Sitwell said.

"That's okay. Trust me." Steve said, he then leaned in and said "Hail Hyrdra."

"And this guard, here?" Sitwell asked.

"With me. Has to be one SHIELD agent with the scepter at all times, that isn't me." Steve answered, Astred then leaned over to him and whispered, "Hail Hydra."

The two got out of the elevator at the next stop and when the doors closed, Astred whispered to Steve, "I never thought that would work."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The two walked onto a glass walkway and the two saw 2008 Captain America.

"Oh, you gotta be shitting me." Steve said.

"Language." Astred told him.

"I have eyes on Loki 14th floor, he is being aided by a member of SHIELD." 2008 Steve spoke into his comm. "I'm not Loki and I don't wanna hurt you." Steve said, the past Steve rushed towards him and Astred stepped back, not wanting to get into a fight with Captain America.

When the Steve Astred knew was pushed back and 2008 Steve said, "I can do this all day." She unsheathed her swords and watched as Steve said, "Yeah, I know. I know."

Astred ran up to 2008 Steve and asked, "Can I swipe at your legs?"

"Yes!" Steve answered, but 2008 Steve was too quick and managed to push Astred off of the side of the glass walkway. Where she landed right next to the scepter. "This is great." Astred said as she stood up and pulled a piece of glass from her arm, there were other little shards, but those would have to wait. She put the scepter back into it's box and Steve yelled, "Run!"

Which she did.

When Steve reached Astred, she asked, "How did you get him to stop?"

"I told him Bucky was alive. Then knocked him unconscious." Steve answered.

"Right. Did Bucky and Eric have a thing?" Astred asked, Steve winked at her and walked forward.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

They reached the alleyway and Tony said, "Cap. Sorry, buddy, we got a problem."

"Yeah, we do." Scott added.

Once Tony had explained the situation Steve asked, "Well, what are we gonna do now?"

"You know what? Give me a break, Steve. I just got hit in the head with the Hulk." Tony told him.

"You said we had one shot. This was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. It was six stones or nothing." Scott said.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself." Tony told him.

"Scott, when did Hank Pym work for SHIELD?" Astred asked Scott.

"Why are you asking?" Scott asked.

"Just tell me." Astred answered.

"The 1970's or something. I don't know exactly." Scott told her.

"I have an idea. I'm not usually smart, but I have one. SHIELD have the Tesseract, Tony gave me a little history lesson on it, I don't know why, I think he was bored of watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Morgan, which is one of the greatest shows of all time. So, military installation, Garden State?" Astred asked Tony.

"You might be onto something there." Tony told her.

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?" Scott asked.

"How do you know they were both there?" Steve asked Astred.

Astred pointed to Tony and answered, "He really decided to hate on Hank Pym after Germany. Told me everything."

"Guys, what is it?" Scott asked.

"Looks like we're improvising." Steve said.

"Astred, take the scepter, you and Scott get this back to the compound." Steve told her as he handed her the scepters box, "Oh, thank God, I hate the 1970's, apart from Star Wars, Star Wars is good." Astred said.

Tony and Steve inputted the coordinates as Scott asked question, the two then time travelled, leaving Scott and Astred waiting for Bruce.

When Bruce returned, they made their way back to the present day.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred looked around and Bruce asked, "Did we get them all?"

"Are you telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey asked.

Clint stepped down and everyone turned to him, Bruce asked, "Clint, where's Nat?"

Clint said nothing, he only looked up at Steve while silently crying, Astred placed her hand over her mouth to stop herself from audibly sobbing at her friends death.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N

AHhh, im about to make some readers very happy with part of the next chapter, and obviosuly very very very sad for everyone.