ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

Third Person

Thanos

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Thanos walked through a portal, with everyone in their positions and Strange said, "Oh, yeah. You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." Thanos told him.

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange told him, Astred rolled her eyes as she heard what Strange said.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked.

"Let me guess. Your home?" Strange answered.

"It was." Thanos said, he then used the reality stone to change the surroundings, "And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide?" Strange asked.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos answered, the reality then changed back to the ruins and Strange said, "Congratulations, you're a prophet."

"I'm a survivor."

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy." Thanos told him.

Strange stood up and asked, "And then what?"

"I'd finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos answered.

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Strange told him as he booted up his magic, Tony then threw part of the broken ship onto Thanos and he said, "Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill told Tony.

Astred watched as Thanos changed the shape of the ship and directed it at Tony, she started fighting Thanos and managed to hold her own, using Strange's portals to help her get the jump on Thanos. She placed a bomb on his back and stuck her middle finger up and said, "Boom, motherfucker!" She jumped backwards through the portal.

Astred watched as Thanos manipulated everything around him to bend to his will, when another spaceship crashed into him and a blue woman jumped out to fight Thanos.

Everyone managed to keep Thanos in check, and Mantis sent him to sleep, "Is he under?" Astred asked her, as she helped Tony to try and get the glove off.

"Be quick. He is very strong." Mantis told her.

"Parker. We need more help. Get over her. She can't hold him much longer. Let's go." Tony told Peter, who joined in with the task of getting Thanos' gauntlet off. Quill returned and said, "I thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record, this was my plan. You're not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?"

"My Gamora." Thanos told him.

"No, bullshit! Where is she?" Quill asked.

"He is in anguish." Mantis said.

"Good."

"He... He mourns." Mantis said.

"What does this monster have to mourn?" Drax asked.

"Gamora." The blue woman answered.

"What?" Quill asked.

"He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone. But she didn't." The blue woman explained.

"Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand? Don't, don't. Don't engage. We almost got this off!" Tony told Quill.

"Tell me she's lying." Quill said, he then yelled, "Asshole, tell me you didn't do it!"

"I had to." Thanos told him.

"No, you didn't. No, you didn't." Quill said as he hit Thanos' face, which caused Mantis to break free from him and for Thanos to regain consciousness.

"Quill!" Tony yelled.

"It's coming! It's coming! I got it." Astred said as she grabbed a hold of the gauntlet, but before she could fully grip onto it, Thanos took it back and sent her flying back.

Astred tried to get up and fight, but she had hit her head, and before she could say anything she was knocked unconscious.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Tony shook her awake and she saw that it was only her, him and the blue woman left on the planet. "What happened? Tony, tell me what happened." Astred asked.

Tony hugged Astred and whispered, "We lost. We lost."

『• • • ✎ • • •』