ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

A/N Can you guess what the surprise is? Also Pinterest really making me want my own pet instead off leeching off of my nan for her dog and my dad for his cat.

Third Person

Surprise

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was lying on the sofa doing her homework with Jeremy Kyle on for background noise, well it was supposed to be background noise, but she had took to watching the show to find out if this guy really cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with her...

Astred was lying on the sofa doing her homework with Jeremy Kyle on for background noise, well it was supposed to be background noise, but she had took to watching the show to find out if this guy really cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with her mum and sister or not; the mum and sister were separate people, a question that Astred herself found herself asking, until the mum and sister went onto the stage.

"I'm back." Eric said as he opened the door, "I've got company." He added as Astred looked over the back of the sofa to see Eric holding a box covered with a blanket, Sarah-Jane, Luke, Clyde and Rani were also there. "Is this an intervention? I'm not on drugs, I don't drink and... Hello Mr and Mrs Chandra, I didn't see you there." Astred said as she spotted Rani's parents also come into the house.

"I have a surprise and everyone wanted to see your reaction." Eric told her.

"I just said..." Astred started to say before a bark was heard, "Was that a dog?" 

"Err, surprise." Eric said as he pulled the blanket off of the box to reveal a crate with a German Shepard puppy inside. Astred jumped off of the sofa and ran over to her brother and asked, "We've got a dog. Hell yeah. What's he called?"

"I was gonna leave that you." Eric answered.

"You are so gonna regret this. Chewbarka." Astred said as she took the crate off of Eric and placed it on the ground, she also sat down and opened the door, only for the puppy to sit on her lap. "Aww! I love you so much." Astred said as she gently hugged the god.

"You are not naming him Chewbarka." Eric told her.

"I think it's a good name." Clyde said.

"See."

"That's why it's a bad name." Mr Chandra whispered.

"Do you like Chewbarka?" Astred asked the dog who stared blankly at the pink-haired girl, "Right, what about Chewie?" She asked, the dog barked and nuzzled into her chest.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N Very short chapter, but I've been dying to give one of my OC's a pet for ages and I love Astred and she needs a side-kick for her adventures, so Chewie it is. I was gonna make her have a cat, but lately I've been showing so much attention to cats, and dogs need love too.